Must be improving :)))))))

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by charlotte_alice, Oct 30, 2011.

1. charlotte_alice

charlotte_alice Regular Member

Customer Service
    Well after having a week off due to illness I thought I would slip back into my old ways today, however no.....my new technique and positioning has still stayed the same which is awesome, now I am getting fitter and more consistant I feel I can relax a little (not too much obviously....:p;))

However usually the Mondays are for advanced players as it does get very busy and most of the Monday players do not go on Sundays as its more casual and laidback, last week the instructor did not suggest I go on Monday as I was still a little raw, now its all coming under control and she was very keen for me to attend tomorrow.

:eek:...:eek:...:eek:

So I am well pleased she thinks that way and when I said I did not think I could due to already playing another 2 nights already she gave a little bit of disappointment :D awww yeh, I feel alot better and even more confident now!

2. Rykard

Rykard Regular Member

Way to go, I find a week off allows me to 'think' about the coaching and then to put it into practise.
    Your BF must be very understanding though - I always get grief from mf GF for playing 2/3 times a week...

3. charlotte_alice

Customer Service
    hehe, he comes with me lol, well if I go on Mondays/Sundays :p we do spend a lot of time together so sometimes doing things apart is better for us.

Yeh in terms of the 'week off' I was still thinking a lot about my game and watching alot of videos, all of which helped alot, especially in terms of mastering the grip! x

4. Rykard

Rykard Regular Member

Don't talk to me about grip - it's my biggest bug bear - I have to try really hard to get the right grip and not to 'muscle' the smashes.. lol - i'm getting there though

5. charlotte_alice

Customer Service
    fantastic....for me its all about the journey getting there, I wanna learn gradually and keep all what I have learnt in place x

6. Rykard

Rykard Regular Member

apart from a tweaked ankle :crying: which has put me out this week

7. charlotte_alice

Customer Service
    awww shucks, yeh bf got blisters at weekend its because he has an old pair of trainers and they were bloody expensive but he wears them allll the time - gotta get him some new ones.

How long ago did you get your injury :( x

8. Rykard

Rykard Regular Member

Saturday, moved left and my ankle gave way... rest and we'll see how it goes..