User Tag List

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how come LXR doesnt have 5 stars on her shirt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a lovely girl!

This photo is post by zhuer李雪芮 ( or Li xuerui herself). I think it's okay I post here...

Name:  xuerui.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  55.1 KB

3. Likes weiping_tx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RazerCutter View Post
    how come LXR doesnt have 5 stars on her shirt?
    well, she hasn't won WC, Sudirman or Asian Games.

For her personally, she needs to win National Games of China 2013. That's the top priority for her and her province.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this interesting article dated 18th Dec 2012 http://www.womenofchina.cn/html/wome...t/147897-1.htm

Excerpt:
    "I am lucky to get so many championships this year. Actually I didn't think too much about the results," said Li. "I just trained hard and grasped any opportunities I could."

Li hopes to further prove her abilities at the 2013 World Championships and the 2014 Asian Games. "I hope I can maintain my performance next year, and I will train harder than ever," said Li.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder what hobbies or pastimes LXR has. Would she have the time and energy for them if she is going to train harder than ever?

Wang Xin has said before that the national training regime is so tough, nobody ever dared to think of asking for more.

Yet Li Yongbo was reported to have said he is going to intensify LXR's physical training after being impressed by Juliane Schenk's fitness. Makes me a bit worried for LXR. She had better watch it and not push herself too hard at training for fear of injuring herself.

She has been criticised at some quarters for having won the Olympic gold first without collecting other or enough titles to her name, doing the reverse of what most players did. Because of this, LXR has set her mind to prove herself worthy by striving to garner as many titles as possible within the shortest time, and that means training harder than ever. Be careful, though.

While she is still young, energetic and inspired, I hope she strikes the right balance to become a great badminton player and a happy person. No doubt she lives and breathes badminton, still I wish she is fully aware that badminton is her life but her life isn't only badminton. My best and heartfelt wishes to her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    thank you for the info, dieter_spath.

and for justin, it's not me called LD arrogant. i just wrote what most of people thinking of him.
    Friend, I know you didn't. I merely availed myself of the opportunity offered by you to express my feelings on the subject. You see, I was smiling and grinning at you, remember the six emoticons ?

Btw,still on this topic, at the Li Ning Cup China National Team Championship when Li Yongbo was asked by the reporters how come so many big shot players are taking part, he immediately shot back:" National team players big shot? National Team has no big shot, once on court they are athletes."

On another note, Li Yongbo has really softened his stance on allowing the national players to participate in domestic events. He expressed that having achieved his lifetime goals in badminton in terms of gaining all the medals and titles available, he is going to divert his attention equally to popularising and promoting badminton nationwide down to the local and community levels by encouraging all the national players to take part in events such as the CBSL and National Team Championships as well as mingle with the fans and spectators. That's what Lin Dan said he will do too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    well, she hasn't won WC, Sudirman or Asian Games.For her personally, she needs to win National Games of China 2013. That's the top priority for her and her province.
    I don't think it is Asian Games. It is Badminton World Cup. Strange policy by Li Ning, since no more World Cup. Surely LXR, CJ, CL, WXL,Yu Yang and the others has no chance to get all 5 stars. Actually I don't know why Li Ning "choose" World Cup, consider that World Cup is not IBF / BWF official tournament. http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...heir-Kit/page3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    I like your interpretation. Yes,they are still friends, simple as that. Why else would they do that in full view of others? Even if one is putting on a show,the other can refuse to reciprocate or accept, unhypocritically.

I read somewhere that WSX said her back was already slightly sprained during the earlier group stage and when she felt the back pain again in the second game of the final match with LXR, she decided not to risk aggravating her injury,not just because it was a lost cause trailing far behind.

Anyway,I trust all the Chinese elite players are fully aware that they are competing not only against the foreigners but also among themselves, willy-nilly.
    These girls are trained to win the match. I believe they are professional players and will not mixed their friendship with competition. LD taken as an example, has really good relationship with Bao chunlai, but normally routed Bao with something like 21:3 or 21:4.. very interesting.

Li xuerui, Wang shixian, Chen xiaojia and Liu Xin are nearly at same age. They were training together, living together back in 2008, no wonder why they are good friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Make way! Coming through!

Name:  lxr009.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  80.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"But I don't feel like playing today! I want to spend the day at the beach! Why can't I go to the beach?!?"

"Be quiet, little girl! LYB is watching. I'm an old man now, you want me to lose my pension?"

Name:  lxr0010.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  190.3 KB

12. Likes soulpx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  zhuer雪芮.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  67.7 KB

Li xuerui "the last day of 2012"
    I'm so sorry that I'm not good at translation. Just hope people here could see how nice a girl LXR is

---------------------------------
    "
    Today is the last day of 2012. I come here to thank for your support and encouragement. It's an extraordinary year for me, I never thought so many once impossible dreams come true. It's really a lucky and memorable year for me. No matter what happened in the future, I'll be eternally grateful to confront future.
    Also, I'm very thankful for all of your advices, demands as well as inspiration. I hope everybody will get better and better in the next year. It's most important to keep healthy. And happy new year to you all. I'd say that I'm so happy with you all.
    I'm so thankful for the all friends in this tieba. I wish we could find time to meet here after completing our studies and works.
    "
    -----------------------------------

14. Thanks Cheung thanked for this post
    Likes Anatta, bad's fan, cobalt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing, dieter_spath. Maybe you could try and ask her to join us here on BC whenever it's possible...

16. Likes Cheung liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a good idea but language could be a barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Thanks for sharing, dieter_spath. Maybe you could try and ask her to join us here on BC whenever it's possible...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    It is a good idea but language could be a barrier.
    Badmintonforum is English only - however, we can make exceptions under certain circumstances. This would be a perfectly good example!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That would be amazing, and so cool!
    I vote to invite Li Xuerui to BadmintonCentral as Honoured Member.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I do not know how to invite LXR to visit BC. Maybe you or Justin L can do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justin L knows Mandarin and English well. Hope he could spend a little time on visiting LXR's tieba to bring some news about LXR to us and translate into english by the way.

Besides language barrier, it looks to me, LXR has so little free time after daily-based training. Only at the period of playing some tournaments, she could find time to interact her fans with her mobilephone in the hotel.

I also heard that Wang Yihan and Wang Lin are studying english right now, and Lu Lan's english is not bad at all. Maybe it's a little wiser to invite Wang Lin or Lu Lan to BC because... ..., you know.