VT-70 and Replacement

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by asu200031, Nov 5, 2011.

1. asu200031

asu200031 New Member

Engineer
    Hello All, I bought a VT-70 less than 30 days and it was broken two days after hitting my knee when played double… I was very disappointed about its quality and reliability. In last two years my other two rackets (MP44 and AT900P) hit my body and other rackets many times w/o any issue… It's a new product from Yonex in 2010?!

I did some research and heard that VT-70 is a “fragile” one so I am afraid of using it again... I would appreciate your inputs on its replacement… Is 9900 is a good one and strong (reliability)? I think that myself is an “offensive” player but without strong power and prefer the racket with good Repulsion…

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Daffu

Daffu Regular Member

May be you can try claiming warranty from Yonex. If not successful, you can try VT7. Probably half the price of a VT70 but with pretty decent performance and reviews.

3. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    how many lbs you strung on your VT-70 ? or might the VT-70 manufacture problem ? better you send for warranty..

4. asu200031

asu200031 New Member

Engineer
    Thanks for the replies... Yes, my seller is supportive and I have sent it back for warranty...I may have to exchange to another model since I am scared of the fragile VT-70… thinking of 9900 or new Nanoray…