Badminton Tactics Board Software

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wolf82, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Wolf82

Wolf82 New Member

Hi there,

as this is my first post here in the forum: My name is Wolf, i am from Bavaria in Germany and i am starting to train a group of beginners and intermediates. I myself am 29 years old and am playing Badminton since 2003. As i am interested in Badminton tactics i wanted to schematically draw some. For this I would like to have some kind of software for my PC which helps me in doing so. I found one for my Android handy (called SportsBoard), however this just allows some pretty basic things and doesn't allow animations. Does anybody know of an application for PC? Of course it would be best if the app would be for free :)

Thanks in advance!

Wolf

2. scarlet19

scarlet19 New Member

police woman
    hi,

I have just recently asked the developers at tacticsboard (tacticsboard.com) if they have plans to create a badminton court addon which they said they can easily accomodate badminton in 3d and 2d. So we are just waiting for it to be released. My thoughts are this tool will not only allow us to create 3d and 2d animated coaching practises but also have live talks in realtime with our students.

might be what your looking for.

scarlet

3. MistrYpsilon

MistrYpsilon Regular Member

IT