How to deal with a scammer on this forum?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Alapongtai, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Alapongtai

Alapongtai Regular Member

So i bought a racket from this guy in malaysia via this forum...
    and its been a month and the rackets still not here.
    is that normal?
    the shipment tracker on the shipping companys website hasnt changed since 10/19.
    and the seller is not accepting messages on this forum for some reason nor is he responding to my emails...
    shady much?
    how do i deal with this?
    also, i emailed the shipping company to ask how long it takes for the racket to get here and they said 2-3months...wtf? is that normal?

2. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

How is he a scammer? If it is shipped literally by ship then yes it could take that long. Did you discuss which method of shipment would be used or how much did you pay for postage and packaging?

3. CantSmashThis

CantSmashThis Regular Member

I have ordered stuff from HK, CHN, and other asian countries. Some items range from 2 weeks up to 6 months to receive. (I bought a small R4 for my DS once, took over half a year to come). But it's weird how he hasn't been responding to you. You do have a tracking # from a legitimate shipper correct? If so, then just wait it out because the package will take a while to get here.

4. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

if you paid with paypal, its about time to raise a case with Paypal as the 45 days time frame is almost up. once the case is brought to Paypal, you will hear something from the seller for sure.