User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea how the N80 plays, it's just that I find the N50II a bit too heavy and a bit too soft for my liking. I could get used to it again, but feel that I'm better with slightly quicker rackets, and just as or nearly as powerful. When I want a hammer, I use the N90

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just managed to pickup a N80 and N36 while visiting Beijing... N80 actually feels pretty fast and not heavy, mind u that is unstrung, the N36 feels heavier... Won't be able to play with them as my vacation continues on in Japan both rackets does look very nice compared to the previous LN's... Price wise both wind up being around 1000RMB, N80 is a bit more but not that much more... Managed to pickup the new flouscent orange LN shirt as well lol...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Just managed to pickup a N80 and N36 while visiting Beijing... N80 actually feels pretty fast and not heavy, mind u that is unstrung, the N36 feels heavier... Won't be able to play with them as my vacation continues on in Japan both rackets does look very nice compared to the previous LN's... Price wise both wind up being around 1000RMB, N80 is a bit more but not that much more... Managed to pickup the new flouscent orange LN shirt as well lol...
    Wow you do really enjoy your time in Beijing..Looking forward to hear from you buying several JP rackets
    Have fun, mate..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I have no idea how the N80 plays, it's just that I find the N50II a bit too heavy and a bit too soft for my liking. I could get used to it again, but feel that I'm better with slightly quicker rackets, and just as or nearly as powerful. When I want a hammer, I use the N90
    Wait, i thought the N50II was suppose to be super stiff? so would you rate it as soft as say, an Arc 10? (bit stupid perhaps because Arc10 is suppose to be pretty stiff itself...) What do you think is the closest comparison to the stiffness of the N50II?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's hard. I haven't played with any racket quite like it, as it's kinda heavy and head heavy. It's medium stiff, so it feels a bit like a heavier version of an Arc7 (it's stiffer than that, but also head heavier, and thus feels similar )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

write a reveiw when you get back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to hearing a review, Jasonvan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strung my N80 and N36 with LN NS95 at 26lbs... I mostly played with my N80 the last two weeks, but than it's only two times a week so keep that in mind... And only with partners I know and trust to ensure the safety of my new toys The N80 is a head heavy racket and is very stable, the shot goes where you want it to go, it doesn't feel sluggish but after playing I do find my elbow, shoulder to be a little bit sore, but it goes away the next day... Power is definitly there but I don't remember how the N90 is after I sold it so I can't really compare the two in terms of power but the N80 is faster for sure... I find this racket easier to use than let's say a VT80 as I find the VT80 sluggish and the power between them is compareable...

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that sounds very promising indeed.

i am looking forward to getting one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post

You should try it out if you've got a chance, the N36 isn't too bad either, quite user friendly... I must say this new generation of LN's finish is superior to the old ones, even the Nxx-II's... and the racket bag is different as well... Also they had a special scratch and win thing going on and I got a towel and a keychain... I'll upload the pics if I've got a chance(too lazy )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you loud and clear Kwun.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, N80 sounds really good.

We are all looking forward for your review, then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strung my N80 and N36 with LN NS95 at 26lbs... I mostly played with my N80 the last two weeks, but than it's only two times a week so keep that in mind... And only with partners I know and trust to ensure the safety of my new toys The N80 is a head heavy racket and is very stable, the shot goes where you want it to go, it doesn't feel sluggish but after playing I do find my elbow, shoulder to be a little bit sore, but it goes away the next day... Power is definitly there but I don't remember how the N90 is after I sold it so I can't really compare the two in terms of power but the N80 is faster for sure... I find this racket easier to use than let's say a VT80 as I find the VT80 sluggish and the power between them is compareable...
    Hmm this thing sounds a little lighter than the N90 if it's faster than the VT80! I had feared that they made a Li Ning version of the VT80 which was too light for my liking. I might have to stick with the N90I They should make a NZF just for kicks, but I'm happy that Li Ning is going head heavy class and not YY's light, headlight supersonic speedy XYZZ slash sabers.
    Last edited by Optiblue; 03-28-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Optiblue : I agree, LN makes some pretty heavy class killers. So then comparatively, the N80 would have less power but faster, so somewhat like the N90II?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    Hmm this thing sounds a little lighter than the N90 if it's faster than the VT80! I had feared that they made a Li Ning version of the VT80 which was too light for my liking. I might have to stick with the N90I They should make a NZF just for kicks, but I'm happy that Li Ning is going head heavy class and not YY's light, headlight supersonic speedy XYZZ slash sabers.
    Oh it's still head heavy, it's hard to explain... But I remember using my N90 before and the strain wasn't as high as this N80 on my elbow/shoulder... The power is definitely there just it isn't sluggish... They did use a different frame shape compared to the previous LN's... It's not fast like a BS/Nanospeed/Ray but in terms of a head heavy racket it's got decent speed. In terms of power and speed it is definitely better than that of the N90-II as I still have two of those guys around... You know what Optiblue, if you play at the friday night drop in's at ace I'd let you take a few swings with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think some where mentioned that they used the lamborghini concept in the frame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh it's still head heavy, it's hard to explain... But I remember using my N90 before and the strain wasn't as high as this N80 on my elbow/shoulder... The power is definitely there just it isn't sluggish... They did use a different frame shape compared to the previous LN's... It's not fast like a BS/Nanospeed/Ray but in terms of a head heavy racket it's got decent speed. In terms of power and speed it is definitely better than that of the N90-II as I still have two of those guys around... You know what Optiblue, if you play at the friday night drop in's at ace I'd let you take a few swings with it
    Wow, better in both power and speed? Will reconsider on getting an N90-II and look at N80 more instead..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast