User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leo11 View Post
    is there N80 TD? what does TD mean?
    Please refer to the 1st post of this page..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leo11 View Post
    is there N80 TD? what does TD mean?
    TD = Limited edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amaranth View Post
    TD = Limited edition
    Supposed to say LTD I think he left out the L

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe there will be a new version of N80 called N80 TD, will be released (or has been released) this year. I refer to this website : http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/thread-310437-1-1.html

Perhaps the TD itself came from Three Dimensional as it has another name "3D Breakfree". There are some design changes as well as the new logo on the butt cap (dominant red color) but spec-wise, I think there will be nothing much except the new grommets to eliminate string-break issues on the earlier generation. Just wondering why Li Ning don't call it N80ii instead...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read through this thread and not sure if i got any idea what spec this racket is... The only thing I recall are comparisons to VT80 and N90... surely that's nonsense.
    Can someone summarize? I would like to know how this compares to: MX60/70, BS11, N50II, F9, ZS and whether it falls in the slightly head heavy, aerodynamic frame, doubles attack category or it's a singles racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    Read through this thread and not sure if i got any idea what spec this racket is... The only thing I recall are comparisons to VT80 and N90... surely that's nonsense.
    Can someone summarize? I would like to know how this compares to: MX60/70, BS11, N50II, F9, ZS and whether it falls in the slightly head heavy, aerodynamic frame, doubles attack category or it's a singles racket.
    I bought one of these in the end, I would say it plays like the mx70.

(As an owner of MX70, VT70 4u, VT80 4u/3u, Z Force4u/3u, BS LYD, Carlton VTT)

The racket is aerodynamic (like BS), slightly head heavy, stiff shaft (semi slim something between the Victor BS and the voltrics), and is of 3U weight. The racket head is the same size as standard isometrics and is not a semi ISO.

I would say the racket is more geared to doubles front court play but has enough power to aggresively hit from the back court.(But does not match a vt80.) Racket could be considered an offensive/all round racket.

You can play it in singles but this would not be a first choice for me (Vt80 3u).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to nip sth in the bud here, there's no such things as doubles/singles rackets. Whatever you're comfortable with, you should use for all disciplines. Saves you a lot of points, believe me.
    One guy playing in my league/division last season has different rackets for doubles/singles - and he hits at least 5-7 shots out/into the net (playing an overhead shot from the back without any pressure!) every game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your answers Mike and J4ckie. I was actually debating between MX70, Lining N80 and VT70. I ordered another MX70. Simply because I know what to expect... I used it for a few months last year and I sold it due to shoulder pain moving on to more forgiving and head lighter Carltons. VTT and Air Rage I use are agile and ocasionally powerful but they are no proper hard smashers and control is dodgy.
    I had my eye on the N80 for some time but never got a chance to try it. Not much forum praise or even reviews to convince me to take the risk. I think the MX70 incorporates great speed, control and power and is therefore a great racket for doubles.
    ...agree with J4ckie that changing rackets is bad!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Just to nip sth in the bud here, there's no such things as doubles/singles rackets. Whatever you're comfortable with, you should use for all disciplines. Saves you a lot of points, believe me.
    One guy playing in my league/division last season has different rackets for doubles/singles - and he hits at least 5-7 shots out/into the net (playing an overhead shot from the back without any pressure!) every game.
    agreed what u said,everyone is saying n90 and vt80 ltd in my beg are not suitable for doubles lah bla bla bla...it doesnt make sense at all,as long as u get used to the racket ,u will use it at all disciplines,like what u said,thumbs up bro

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you are confortable then n90 and vt80 ltd are also suitable for double. It how you play that count. Im using VF for double

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings Li Ning fans. I need your help. AJ in Puchong is selling Li Ning N80 at RM 550. I fear the racket i'm about to purchase could be not original. What are your thoughts? This is my first time buying a Li Ning racket. I'm excited but I fear for the worst as well. Give me your thoughts pleaseeee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N80TD represents "Take Down" which means it is designed for players who are looking for the N80 but more of a mid range level price. The N80TD is not made of military grade carbon fiber which means the feel and sound is not the same as the N80 and the stringing tensions can't be strung as high.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

If you're playing singles or doubles and feeling fatigue from hitting long rallies, you'll probably want to take a look at a "balanced" racquet like the Li-Ning Woods N80.

This MEGA POWER series racquet sits at a balance point of 295mm making the racquet feels extremely easy to swing and maneuver without too much head weight. In addition to the balance point, the N80 comes with 3D BREAKFREE technology which is designed for minimizing the wind resistance allowing for a quicker swing and power. With all N-series racquets, the N80 is made of MILITARY GRADE CARBON FIBER which delivers exceptional feel and sound during play and be able to handle higher stringing tensions (max recommended tension is 28-30lbs). Remember that all N-series racquets are manufacturered from a WORLD CLASS facility as shown in the video below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvclwcBUY0A

Name:  N80.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  72.0 KB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a new model now called the "80 TF". Anyone ever seen this before? What does the "TF" stand for?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11