User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Congratulations to CLELY for winning this week, and overall in the PAW race Ranking, far too ahead now for any of us to catch. I aim to finish top 8 now

Congrats to aZn and rosid, for 2nd & 3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by ycchen View Post
    Haha..... what a mistake...thanks for reminding me, aresya, akewee and Jimmy...too bad that i was not at home for whole day...so did not see the reminders from you all... didn't have enough sleep while making picks this morning after staying late to watch English Premier League last night.... had actually decided to make changes but forgot to un-check the unwanted players....nvm.... i am not contenders for champion... so it doesn't matter for me....
    Special thanks to Akewee, Jimmy and Sandy for the game and congrats to the podium finishers and the finalists of the KD stage...
    Quote Originally Posted by aresya View Post
    Congratulations Dmitry ... you're a tough opponent ... hope to meet you again next season PAW KD ... good luck in the final !

congrats to demolidor, CLELY, aZn Popcorn and rosid as well ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Congratulations to CLELY, aZn_Popcorn (Go Gream Team!) and rosid for winning this HKO - very tough and unpredictable tournament!

I was just lucky to win this KD SF, though played not well. Decided to hide my final picks, but I played fairly: sent PM to Sandy before aresya posted her picks and go to slip immediately. So, we both played blindly. It's second time during this KD season I was just lucky in the last day. And now have to play against the Lucky Loser... Who will be more lucky next week? Anyway, I wish a good luck to aresya in the next PAW, I even don't mind if you overcome me!

And big thanks to Sandy and Akewee for running the PAW game!
    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Congrats Dmitry, bring back KD glory to DRM team It's been a while

Also congrats for podium champions

Good results for DRM team this week, good luck in final
    Quote Originally Posted by arowana View Post
    second this and congratulations to all winners!
    Thanks all Also congrats to both aZn_Popcorn and rosid who manage 2nd & 3rd position! And two finalists for KD PAW, Dmitry and demolidor, well done!
    Big thanx for Sandy and Akewee

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    Damn it! Lee.Y.D/Jung.J.S & Fischer/Pedersen shoud've won!
    Yup, they had big opportunity to nail it, too bad they couldn't capitalise the advantage at the end...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Congratulations to CLELY for winning this week, and overall in the PAW race Ranking, far too ahead now for any of us to catch. I aim to finish top 8 now

Congrats to aZn and rosid, for 2nd & 3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by aresya View Post
    Congratulations Dmitry ... you're a tough opponent ... hope to meet you again next season PAW KD ... good luck in the final !

congrats to demolidor, CLELY, aZn Popcorn and rosid as well ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Congratulations to CLELY, aZn_Popcorn (Go Gream Team!) and rosid for winning this HKO - very tough and unpredictable tournament!

I was just lucky to win this KD SF, though played not well. Decided to hide my final picks, but I played fairly: sent PM to Sandy before aresya posted her picks and go to slip immediately. So, we both played blindly. It's second time during this KD season I was just lucky in the last day. And now have to play against the Lucky Loser... Who will be more lucky next week? Anyway, I wish a good luck to aresya in the next PAW, I even don't mind if you overcome me!

And big thanks to Sandy and Akewee for running the PAW game!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Thanks all Also congrats to both aZn_Popcorn and rosid who manage 2nd & 3rd position! And two finalists for KD PAW, Dmitry and demolidor, well done!
    Big thanx for Sandy and Akewee

Yup, they had big opportunity to nail it, too bad they couldn't capitalise the advantage at the end...
    thanks to all.
    thanks to the organizer, Sandy and Akewee,

This result is surprising me, since I was not online and followed both tournament and PAW Game in the last two days.
    I just come back from my village, in Borobudur. This really makes me happy in the podium again for a looooong time.

Congratulation for all winner, for all PAWers..!!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21