User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Snipped.

So... To whom would you select to play your shot to?
    None. . Any prize for guessing right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just glad that Monkey Man (Joachim Fischer) did not have a chance to hop around the stadium, terrorising players or throw his smelly shirt; racket; or whatever to the crowd. That monkey is nothing but a hard-hitter - all he can do is smash and smash. Absolutely without finesse or ingenuity but pure primate strength. Glad Zhang/Zhao was able to contain him this time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tsae75 View Post
    I am just glad that Monkey Man (Joachim Fischer) did not have a chance to hop around the stadium, terrorising players or throw his smelly shirt; racket; or whatever to the crowd. That monkey is nothing but a hard-hitter - all he can do is smash and smash. Absolutely without finesse or ingenuity but pure primate strength. Glad Zhang/Zhao was able to contain him this time!
    Erm, actually you're very wrong about his play style... but I agree that he acted very agressively sometimes which is not good. But put that aside, you should try to appreciate his play, he's clearly making the difference in the partnership most of the time especially in the Hong Kong final where Christinna simply cracked.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surprised that some post which contain name calling is allowed. What would others think of that person and the victim is unable to defend himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, he is just brute force - all brawn and monkey faces. So what if he wins - it's a totally uninspiring style I would say. YMMV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Surprised that some post which contain name calling is allowed. What would others think of that person and the victim is unable to defend himself.
    Actually, we do that all the time in sports like "The Stallion" - Rocky Balboa; "The Mongoose" - Archie Moore; "The Monkey" - Joachim Fischer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I just finished watching the MD final, definitely one of the best MD matches I have seen in a very long time. Both pairs were extremely strong particularly JJS's retrieving ability and dives. They really won a lot of those desperate points by causing FHF and CY to commit an error under pressure. But man, talk about a great comeback by CY and FH in both the 2nd set and the 3rd set. They really showed some determination while being helped by LYD showing some nerves at the end with a fair amount of errors. I was breathtaken by the commitment of both pairs and the number of amazing rallies these two pairs played. By far the best two pairs right now, they're on fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CY and FH seems to do well in WC. Let's see if they can keep it up. Definitely the 2 teams to beat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Fully agree,they should be co-winners,if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactim View Post
    Wow I just finished watching the MD final, definitely one of the best MD matches I have seen in a very long time. Both pairs were extremely strong particularly JJS's retrieving ability and dives. They really won a lot of those desperate points by causing FHF and CY to commit an error under pressure. But man, talk about a great comeback by CY and FH in both the 2nd set and the 3rd set. They really showed some determination while being helped by LYD showing some nerves at the end with a fair amount of errors. I was breathtaken by the commitment of both pairs and the number of amazing rallies these two pairs played. By far the best two pairs right now, they're on fire.
    Feel like these 2 pairs love to play with each other, each time they meet, both are very into the game... And produced classic matches after matches....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to see people agreed that the MD final was actually one of the best matches. It was so great! Standing applause to Jung Jae Sung for his great effort. See how he fell down and up and down and up so many times yet still not letting the Chinese got a point? But in second and third game, FHF/CY played so well and also very confident. I thought that Korean could win 3rd game, but you know... those Chinese players have massive spirit.

Great game indeed.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37