Kason low-end series or fake?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by LightSaber, Nov 19, 2011.

1. LightSaber

LightSaber Regular Member

Smasher
    HI all..

I hope for some advice here. I bought a Kason racket from a good reputation shop yesterday.

The racket name is TORNADO MF9 which have the look of FHF's Twister F9.

When I first saw it, I thought it might be the low-end model from Kason just like what Yonex did for their player series racket which have low-end series.

but the but cap, the logo at the Throat and the serial number make me curios. If this racket is fake, I want to see what this good reputation shop have to say about it. grrr...

Can anyone identify this for me? Please refer the picture below. :crying:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think?

2. jump_smash81

jump_smash81 Regular Member

how much do you pay for that racket..actually i also have the same serial no with your racket...i buy from high reputable shop...the tag & the plastic look like ori..but when i saw your racket with the same serial no..it make me curious..any info?

3. LightSaber

Smasher
    How's the but capp logo my friend? is it KASON instead of 'K' logo?

I dont know if there is actually a malaysian company named 'KASON' and produce some clone rackets for ORI KASON of China, but the shop owner told me like that. So my guess it's a clone and not low-end KASON(china) as I hope. This my guess only since no other more experienced forumer bother to help me out.

The Price is nearly RM300 which I consider reasonable for Low-end racket, that's why i believe it at the first place. but you said the serial number is the same so this confirmed that mine is fake. But yours I cant tell, maybe a genuine racket but the serial had been copied into my fake racket... so sad man...

you can post your racket pictures here so we can make comparison. If anything wrong, storm the shop like I did... :D

4. jump_smash81

the picture all the same..the butt cap also like your racket "Kason"..the serial no same like your racket....i also buy the kason challenge 350 with the blue K butt cap.. is the K logo for the butt cap is the fake racket?

...make me wanna storm the shop..

.i have been told from other otai that this shop is the authorize dealer of the Kason product...

when i play the feel is good..the smash..the defence the drop is good....it make me thing twice when the feeling is good with the tornado mf9...how do you thing bro?

5. LightSaber

Smasher
    if you feel the racket is good then i think yours is the genuine one.
    because mine is so bad...playing with lot of vibration. its worse than apacs low-end lethals that i tried, at least not the vibration i expect from a rm300 racket...

If this Tornado F9 is really Kason low end product, then the serial number cant be the same isnt it? so one of our racket should be fake, or worst case, both are fake.

since you like the racket and think its worth rm300++ so i think its good item la bro...

6. S.fusion

S.fusion Regular Member

Man.... I wonder how much do you think a so called high end racket costs....I won't pay more than rm50 for a low end one.

7. LightSaber

Smasher
    you see... yonex's low end racket price is rm200++ while the high end up to RM600++
    thats why i thought RM300++ for low end kason looks quite authentic price since kason high end much expensive than Yonex :D

that's what i thought that day...looks like im wrong. T_T

8. jump_smash81

how about you sell it to me....

9. zero_hour

zero_hour Regular Member

Just saw thus model,shop say it were model for normal user,hahaa

10. james601

james601 Regular Member

student
    bro, i got one this racket, however, i got no series no. and my capp is pink color with 'kason' word.

11. roystenemmor

roystenemmor New Member

i heard from my friend both Kason Tornado M9 and Kason Tornado M7 are clone to FHF's Kason Twister F9 and CY's Kason Twister C7. In fact here they sell RM380 a piece which is almost half price of real Kason Twister F9 and C7. But they said those two 'alien' racket can still perform although not as good as their ancestor.