User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TH comment after beat Chen Jin in straight set

“Saya tidak ingin China mendominasi dengan mengirimkan tiga pemainnya ke olimpiade. Apalagi Peter Gade kemarin sudah kalah, Chen Jin pasti ingin menang hari ini agar peringkatnya terus naik” jelas Taufik.

"I don't want China to dominate by sending 3 of their MS to Olympic. Peter Gade has lost yesterday,sure Chen Jin want to win today to boost his rank" said Taufik.

source :
    http://pb-pbsi.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/799

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TH gets into frenzy yesterday & beating Chen Jin in a straight set. What an achivement. He needs to face another giant from CBA, LD if he wants to progress to next step..
    Personally i am hoping that TH could win this AE since his chance in OG2012 is really tiny.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the unexpected happens and TH meets LCW in the final, LCW may give his good friend a gift.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At last he delivers when it matter the most...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    If the unexpected happens and TH meets LCW in the final, LCW may give his good friend a gift.
    Beating LD in AE Quarter Final is so critical, it would be a wonderful achievement if he could beat LD tonight. The possibility is really tiny though, most probably LD will play all out tonight since CJ is not in the picture anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    At last he delivers when it matter the most...
    Yeah, after so many times losing to Chen Jin..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where got sooooo many times?he only lost 3 times against chen jin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    where got sooooo many times?he only lost 3 times against chen jin
    hahaha... yeah, but i am a big fan of TH, losing three times to CJ for me is too many, mate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually i think TH has made a somewhat idiotic remark that degenerates his social standing and respectability. he is like a rebel without a clue when he said such things like he has started a pact to stop china, and uses buzzwords such as "manipulate"; "loopholes"; "does not do justice to sport"; & "right to compete" right off the bat without any concrete evidence or consideration.

this borders on anti-sinitism which most probably had been mutating from his oppressed hatred and self-righteous indignation directed at china; in a collective defamation campaign against china's successful dominance in badminton - which incidentally, has been acheived through many years of enormous hardship, sacrifices, and great determination.

does anyone really think chen jin got to be a top player on the favours of his teammates and not on his own merit? or that he does not deserved to be no. 4 seed or to play in the olympics because china is a "cheat"? i honestly hope his opinion is not shared by any of his indonesian fans; country mates; and south-east asian intelligible fans.

i think he is just blowing a lot of hot air when he should simply shut up and focus on his own plight. my respect for him has just gone down a few notches along with peter gade's derogatory "chinaman" remark at chen long in front of a blood-thristy european crowd & official in the swiss open a few moons back.

one simply shouldn't condone such irresponsible outburst from sportsmen of such high profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I salute Taufik! If this is real, not only this guy knows how to play he also demonstrates the quality of leadership that I hope helps to promote this sport to even larger audience.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TH fails to stop CJ on Swiss GP Gold Semi Final... CJ will face LHI on the final, a very tough job against an on form LHI...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tsae75 View Post
    actually i think TH has made a somewhat idiotic remark that degenerates his social standing and respectability. he is like a rebel without a clue when he said such things like he has started a pact to stop china, and uses buzzwords such as "manipulate"; "loopholes"; "does not do justice to sport"; & "right to compete" right off the bat without any concrete evidence or consideration. this borders on anti-sinitism which most probably had been mutating from his oppressed hatred and self-righteous indignation directed at china; in a collective defamation campaign against china's successful dominance in badminton - which incidentally, has been acheived through many years of enormous hardship, sacrifices, and great determination. does anyone really think chen jin got to be a top player on the favours of his teammates and not on his own merit? or that he does not deserved to be no. 4 seed or to play in the olympics because china is a "cheat"? i honestly hope his opinion is not shared by any of his indonesian fans; country mates; and south-east asian intelligible fans.i think he is just blowing a lot of hot air when he should simply shut up and focus on his own plight. my respect for him has just gone down a few notches along with peter gade's derogatory "chinaman" remark at chen long in front of a blood-thristy european crowd & official in the swiss open a few moons back.one simply shouldn't condone such irresponsible outburst from sportsmen of such high profile.
    +1Just bcos all the garudas had been shot down and Indonesia is just a leper in the badminton world. Tahifik made me lose respek for him with such stewpid comments.So sad. They produced great champions, like ardy wiranata, hariyanto arbi and the 1st ever Olympic champion, Alan business kusuma + Susie Susanti.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Many Badminton players and fans talk and/or post silly

Quote Originally Posted by KariSeng View Post
    +1Just bcos all the garudas had been shot down and Indonesia is just a leper in the badminton world. Tahifik made me lose respek for him with such stewpid comments.So sad. They produced great champions, like ardy wiranata, hariyanto arbi and the 1st ever Olympic champion, Alan business kusuma + Susie Susanti.
    Many Badminton players and fans talk and/or post silly.

You will need to excuse them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well they all failed. China brings home all the Gold. HAHAHAH!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3