User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I think she only signed with Yonex last year(?). Next deal will be vastly improved I'm sure

I also think not enough credit is given to the Spanish training, after all Madrid is a Badminton Europe certified training center for singles play and next to Marin there is also Beatriz Corrales (and Pablo Abian if you will). Players from other countries also regularly come to train and spar there so it's not like she could only play against other Spanish ...
    But to train against higher level opponents on a regular basis a move would probably be wise. Not exactly sure whether or not she will play in the Danish league again this coming season but didn't seem like it ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Yes I think she only signed with Yonex last year(?). Next deal will be vastly improved I'm sure

I also think not enough credit is given to the Spanish training, after all Madrid is a Badminton Europe certified training center for singles play and next to Marin there is also Beatriz Corrales (and Pablo Abian if you will). Players from other countries also regularly come to train and spar there so it's not like she could only play against other Spanish ...
    But to train against higher level opponents on a regular basis a move would probably be wise. Not exactly sure whether or not she will play in the Danish league again this coming season but didn't seem like it ...
    Great to know, CM has the world at her feet and with VTZF in her hand, she, Intanon, Sindhu,
    LXR will gives us great entertainment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post

Marin trained with Indonesian national team in Jakarta just before this World Championship.

I hardly ever seen her coach during the live telecast of her WC matches. During the QF against Ratchanok, she was so eager to be on court after she won the 2nd game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Marin trained with Indonesian national team in Jakarta just before this World Championship.

I hardly ever seen her coach during the live telecast of her WC matches. During the QF against Ratchanok, she was so eager to be on court after she won the 2nd game.
    in a non homosexual way her coach, i imagine would be quite attractive to some of the ladies lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Carolina marin for winning her first GPG title (if im not mistaken) London Grand Prix Gold 2013. She is such a talented WS player, her attacking play, net shot, back hand, foot work is so entertaining to watch, keep up the good work girl !!!
    - 21-15 21-13 0:29 Main Location - 2
    Thu 10/3/2013 2:50 PM WS - 21-16 21-15 0:38 Main Location - 1
    Fri 10/4/2013 WS - 17-21 21-14 21-19 1:13 Main Location - 3
    Sat 10/5/2013 WS - 22-20 18-21 19-21 1:12 Main Location - 1
    Sun 10/6/2013 WS - 21-19 21-9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K_a_d_e View Post
    Congrats to Carolina marin for winning her first GPG title (if im not mistaken) London Grand Prix Gold 2013. She is such a talented WS player, her attacking play, net shot, back hand, foot work is so entertaining to watch, keep up the good work girl !!!
    - 21-15 21-13 0:29 Main Location - 2
    Thu 10/3/2013 2:50 PM WS - 21-16 21-15 0:38 Main Location - 1
    Fri 10/4/2013 WS - 17-21 21-14 21-19 1:13 Main Location - 3
    Sat 10/5/2013 WS - 22-20 18-21 19-21 1:12 Main Location - 1
    Sun 10/6/2013 WS - 21-19 21-9
    Great show from CM, may I know what racket she is using - is it vtzf?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Carolina Marin has been nominated for the Best European Young Player of the year 2013 in the Badminton Europe awards. The awards ceremony will be held in Dublin, Ireland on April 12, 2014.

The complete list of players in this category are:

Best European Young Player Of The Year '13:
    Viktor Axelsen (Denmark)
    Kirsty Gilmour (Scotland)
    Carolina Marin (Spain)
    Stefani Stoeva (Bulgaria)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marin is the European Champion!!! congrats!!http://www.bwfbadminton.org/news_item.aspx?id=83441

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2