Results 35 to 51 of 552
11-25-2011, 12:37 AM #35
11-25-2011, 12:42 AM #36
11-25-2011, 12:49 AM #37
11-25-2011, 01:05 AM #38
Yesterday in 2nd round , Simon could beat his senior Taufik succesfully in straight set (like no much hope to Taufik anymore) while Peter who is not young anymore must finished his match in rubber set. Of course very expected Simon can beat Peter tonight.
11-25-2011, 01:26 AM #39
Will China have the clean sweep in WSQF ?
Following are the interesting matches in WS today:
Wang Yihan vs Petya Nedelcheva
Liu Xin vs Bae Youn Joo
Li Xuerui vs Inthanon Ratchanok
Can the ROW stop China from doing the clean sweep in QF?
Anyhow those matches, among many others, do promise us the fabulous treats today. Just seat tightly and enjoy the games
11-25-2011, 02:11 AM #40
- LCW over Sho-man. The Japanese can only run for so long. After a wile there'll be nowhere left to hide.
- LD over Jorgensen. LD never loses on home soil unless the boss says so.
- Simon over PG. I think fatigue eventually catches up with PG. Simon is a streaky player and he could be on one now.
- CJ over CL. I'll go with conventional wisdom and say CJ needs the OG points plus with PG's predicted defeat, CBA will try to maximize the points.
- WX over XY. Junior, get to the back of the queue.
- WYH over Petya. Alright, enough dicking around. WYH grinds Petya to a halt.
- LX over BYJ. Korean WS are overrated.
- Rat over LXR. How can you not cheer for Rat? Should be a good offensive battle.
- FHF/CY over Kawamae/Sato. A stroll in the park for the Chinese.
- LYD/JJS over CB/GZD. The Chinese pair is losing to every Tom, Dick and Harry and their dogs these days.
- BoMo over Markis/Hendra. Despite their unpopular (to some BC members) antics, they are still a force to reckon with. Don't know if the INA pair is up for the fight.
- Ko/Yoo over KKK/TBH. The beat goes on for the Koreans as the MAS pair retreat to old habits and make rope-a-dope fashionable again.
- YY/WXL over CS/PP. All I can say is BEAT PAN PAN!!!
- Tang/Xia over Matsumoto/Takahashi. In the battle of two unfancied pairs, the Chinese take it easily.
- TQ/ZYL over Matsuo/Naito. Next...
- Jwala/Ashwini over Fujii/Kakiiwa. Hefty and her whipping girl will be too ferocious for the Japanese.
- ZN/ZYL over CHL/CWH. As usual CWS will waste at least 5 point from what she claims to be "a service".
- JF/CP over Maneepong/Savitree. The Danes cannot be stopped; they are in irrepressible form.
- TL/KRJ over TJM/XH. Surprise, surprise! Another Danish combo books their ticket to the SF.
- CPS/GLY over Songphorn/Kunchala. The MAS pair is under no pressure and can play freely. They will have garnered confidence from upsetting Xu/Ma.
11-25-2011, 02:17 AM #41
^^^ LOL, I always enjoy your witty pre game predictions.
11-25-2011, 02:31 AM #42
I agree with madbad on most of his prediction except :
PG - Simon. Simon also tired playing in sea games and PG always prove people who think he is old that he is actually getting younger !!!
CJ vs CL ( This one is after the game of PG vs SS over. If SS wins, CJ to win. If PG wins, CL will win)
FHF/CY is almost in trouble yesterday. Today is too tiring for them so upset in the making.
Kindra win over Bomo.
11-25-2011, 02:56 AM #43
1) SS will try his hardest and should win, see also post #307 http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...38#post1799238
2) CL will win this and get thro'to Final no matter of other results, CJ is already seeded 1 at Macau GP gold with 7000 points in the bag.
3) the JAP got no chance against the 4 times world champ at home, they will lose even if they play on the moon with 1/6th of the gravity!
11-25-2011, 03:04 AM #44
Amazing that a junior can beat a top 5 lady. Doesnt see much of these in mens.
11-25-2011, 03:07 AM #45
I think CB/GZD will beat JJS/LYD..............this time !!
11-25-2011, 03:08 AM #46
Imo pg is more consistent n experience.
11-25-2011, 03:10 AM #47
I think lyd.jjs want to win it in china for the fun of it. If on form.
11-25-2011, 03:46 AM #48
First of all, it's LXR, don't forget the 'R', LX could refer to Liu Xin not Li Xuerui - it goes to show most of you still haven't really noticed her; besides Wang Xin, she is the one for me now. My head and heart goes to Li Xuerui over Ithanon Ratchanok, mind you, I've been calling IR a Princess so don't ever think I don't like her, far from it. It's just that among the 3 Princesses (Tai TY being the 3rd one), I'm most impressed with LXR and believes she will rise faster than the other two. However,should she progresses today, she would likely be stopped in her track by Wang Xin tomorrow but who's to say,we've to expect the unexpected - think Yao Xue,yesterday but not today. Liu Xin to brush aside Bae YJ; Wang YH to do the same to Petya.
As for MS, when Lin Dan wouldn't give in to Chen Jin last HK SS Final,why should Chen Long, a junior, be the sacrificial lamb again? Chen Jin just got to depend on himself sometimes, if not most of the time or all the time. That said,much as I wish to see Lin Dan overcome Lee CW yet again to go to the final versus Chen Long (not Chen Jin), this time I actually wouldn't mind Lee CW causing an upset and play Chen Long in the Final. Somehow,for Lee to lose 4 times in a row to Lin is a bit hard to take for two evenly matched great players unless it's proven that Lin is now clearly a notch (not a class,impossible) above Lee. On another note, I heard Master Tang Xianhu is coming back to personally coach Lin Dan again in preparation for the Olympics, so I'd expect the good disciple, who reveres his teacher, to show dedication,discipline and earnestness in the sport; no more hanky-panky, as evidenced in the last HK SS tourney. As for SS vs PG,my heart goes to PG while my head says SS this time,rationally speaking; for PG it may be a bridge too far whereas SS is in good form now.
MD should still see continued archrivalry between Cai/Fu and Jung JS/Lee YD but,still,don't rule out surprises as this tourney has shown so far from the qualification stage through rounds 1 & 2. I think Ko/Yoo has an edge over KKK/TBH, so do Bo/Mo over Kido/Setiawan.
WD - the Invincible Duo is unstoppable unless they decide to take a break or become complacent. Meanwhile, am predicting TQ/ZYL, Fuji/Kakiwa and Tang Jinhua/Xia Huan to progress today.
XD - am for Fischer/Pedersen whom I regard as the main contender to meet ZN/ZYL in the final again. Chan/Goh and Tao JM/ Xia Huan are the other two upcoming pairs to watch.
11-25-2011, 03:51 AM #49
11-25-2011, 03:55 AM #50
Lol.... Lyb. Joker. How come u guts call her ir n not ri? Any official name?
11-25-2011, 03:58 AM #51
Do we get live streaming for the other 2 non-TV courts 1 & 3 ?
By chris-ccc in forum Macau Open GP Gold / Korea GP Gold / India GP 2011Replies: 100: 12-02-2011, 12:45 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Japan Open / Indonesia GP Gold 2011Replies: 603: 09-23-2011, 04:08 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Chinese Taipei GP Gold / China Masters 2011Replies: 214: 09-20-2011, 09:15 AM
By chris-ccc in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2011Replies: 95: 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011Replies: 344: 01-21-2011, 09:21 PM