User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Racket Upgrade from Nanospeed 300. Need recommendations

Hello,

I'm new here in the forums and wanted to upgrade my current racket Nanospeed 300 because it broke. My tension is 26lbs and using BG 66 UM.

I've recently bought a Victor 1800 BG 80 26lbs tension. The racket is not quick enough as my nanospeed speed and responsive. I've tried my friend's Yonex Nanoray 600 with BG 65 22lbs tension and it's more quick and responsive. I have more control and much ease to use.

What Racket do you recommend for me? Is the Victor Jetspeed Natsir Edt would do for me? I prefer green colored racket that's why I chose the Natsir as it is headlight but stiff.

I am a doubles player beginner-intermediate level.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS. I can't find the edit button. But is it the strings BG 80? That's why I'm not comfortable? I am used using BG 66 UM

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forums.

Are both the rackets 3U in weight? Also do you mean the Victor BS 1800 badminton racket? If so, as quick comparison there are quite a few differences. The Nanospeed is head light whilst the Victor is even balance. Also the Nanospeed is medium flex whereas the Victor is stiff flex.

The Victor Jetspeed Natsir Edition is also even balance with stiff flex, however it is a 4U racket.

From the current Yonex range, I would say try the following:
    Nanoray 700FX
    Nanoray 750

Both above head light and medium flex rackets, however both 4U rackets, so very fast and nippy. You should be fine with either. Note though, the 750 is a fragile racket so won't withstand clashes. Both mine broke with the 1st clashes. The Nanoray 600 is a flexible shaft racket, not bad also. I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleAjay View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

Are both the rackets 3U in weight? Also do you mean the Victor BS 1800 badminton racket? If so, as quick comparison there are quite a few differences. The Nanospeed is head light whilst the Victor is even balance. Also the Nanospeed is medium flex whereas the Victor is stiff flex.

The Victor Jetspeed Natsir Edition is also even balance with stiff flex, however it is a 4U racket.

From the current Yonex range, I would say try the following:
    Nanoray 700FX
    Nanoray 750

Both above head light and medium flex rackets, however both 4U rackets, so very fast and nippy. You should be fine with either. Note though, the 750 is a fragile racket so won't withstand clashes. Both mine broke with the 1st clashes. The Nanoray 600 is a flexible shaft racket, not bad also. I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    Both of the rackets are 4U Nanospeed 300 and Victor BS 1800. I thought the Victor BS 1800 is medium flex. On the website it doesn't give any specs though about the Victor BS 1800.

But the string won't make any difference right? It's the stroke and the feeling that I'm worried about.

What are the advantages over a flexible to a stiff racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the Karakal BN-60? would you recommend that?