User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 61
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I played briefly with the sword,not a bad Racket to use,was powerful but takes some time to get a hold of how it works,not like some which is easy to use,prolly that's where the name "sword" comes into play,where u need to be skill in order to wield it hahahaha...but seriously jokes aside,all the blx that I have are relatively easy to handle and most of the higher end blx comes pre strung with toalson strings(tension however is unknown) and they are quite good for me until it needs to be restrung.

    Anyways I have a habit of using the pre strung strings to get a feel of it before I restring and compare it after restringing

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe the new frame shape makes it take longer to get used to?

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Footwork_816 View Post
    Maybe the new frame shape makes it take longer to get used to?
    Maybe because I am just an intermediate player,so not that skillful yet

  4. #38
    Regular Member shahkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow,sounds interesting.I want to try weither beginners like me can handle that racket.Maybe take sometime to get use to it.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahkiz View Post
    Wow,sounds interesting.I want to try weither beginners like me can handle that racket.Maybe take sometime to get use to it.
    I find that intermediate n beginners will find ease in getting used to any rackets very fast as the style of play is not fully developed yet,so quite flexible in adjusting

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I find that intermediate n beginners will find ease in getting used to any rackets very fast as the style of play is not fully developed yet,so quite flexible in adjusting
    Aren't you contradicting yourself? you said the blade wasn't easy to get used to since you were an intermediate player but now you are saying its easier if you're a beginner...

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Footwork_816 View Post
    Aren't you contradicting yourself? you said the blade wasn't easy to get used to since you were an intermediate player but now you are saying its easier if you're a beginner...
    No no no,what I am trying to say was that beginner/intermediate players will not have much probs adjusting to new rackets as they have not developed their playing style yet,but did not mention its easy to be the "master" at handling the rackets...just like the advance players,once they pick up a racket,they will be able to know almost immediately if that particular racket suits their style of playing.

    Whereas the players of a lower standard will find that most of the time a new racket is just a new racket.While at least this is the case for me and a few friends who ain't no advance level players,we can just grab any racket and play with it,but for my advance level friends,they will be able to tell us how diff rackets will affect their style of play.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all
    does wilson have light weight racket? where to buy?

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    No no no,what I am trying to say was that beginner/intermediate players will not have much probs adjusting to new rackets as they have not developed their playing style yet,but did not mention its easy to be the "master" at handling the rackets...just like the advance players,once they pick up a racket,they will be able to know almost immediately if that particular racket suits their style of playing.

    Whereas the players of a lower standard will find that most of the time a new racket is just a new racket.While at least this is the case for me and a few friends who ain't no advance level players,we can just grab any racket and play with it,but for my advance level friends,they will be able to tell us how diff rackets will affect their style of play.

    The way I see it is this: a beginner can pick up almost any racket and play with. Once he gets used to and I guess becomes sort of an intermediate player if he switches racket he will have a hard time adjusting. However, the better you are the easier it is to adjust. It doesn't matter what pros pick up they will be able to adjust to that racket and play with it much better than anyone else would be able to

    Oh and to the post above there is the zonar and wave. I have the wave hehe

  10. #44
    Regular Member shahkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh ok.So beginner will find it easy to get used to his new racket.But once he reach intermediate,he will have a hard time to used the new racket he buy right?Maybe i will try the BLX Sword to experience the changing of my own comfort zone.


    to ghoster4u Wilson previous model for Light racket is Klite.Extremely light for my opinion.But for the new model.U can use BLX zonar and wave as footwork819 mention. =) in Malaysia if you live in KL,you can go to Pertama Complex.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I interested K Tour, can help ? pls reply

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I interested your K Tour, pls reply

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san jose
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    has anyone used the Fusion BLX before?

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello Wilson,

    Please suggest me a mid-flex, balanced racket with soft feel for all round play.

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kidderminster, UK
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kannan Moorthy View Post
    Hello Wilson,

    Please suggest me a mid-flex, balanced racket with soft feel for all round play.
    Sounds like the Vertex BLX to me.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,707
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoster4u View Post
    hi all
    does wilson have light weight racket? where to buy?
    Try BLX Zonar

  17. #51
    Regular Member argus aviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi to all,
    My "GO TO" racket currently is Wilson nFierce (yellow) strung at 27lbs. Just bought another one yesterday (red version). Cheap but dependable racket.

    Other rackets I use are AT500 4U and Toalson ZIG LITE 76 but I use Wilson 90% of the time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Victor fans club
    By Yoppy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4230
    : 11-21-2014, 08:07 AM
  2. AT900 - T/P Fans Club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 291
    : 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM
  3. Kx Fans Club
    By charleslml in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 26
    : 03-14-2011, 05:45 PM
  4. pro ace fans club
    By thunder killer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 08-02-2008, 09:10 AM
  5. AT900-T/P Fans club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 125
    : 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •