Arc9fl and arc3fl and nanoray 700fx and voltaic 60

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Warlock, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Warlock

Warlock Regular Member

Anybody tried these few rackets?Any visible difference on the performance?due to having injuries both tennis n golfer's elbow,need a flexible racket.Saw on the yonex range seems like these few rackets are what I am looking for,so more input from those who are using it will be better.thanks

2. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

didnt you just buy every single Victor racket? SW37, BS09 and BS12 should be medium flex.

the nanoray series seems to be the best for your elbows and shoulders especially during racket pullback phase of your stroke. its due to its lower momentum in the racket head. i feel its even faster than the braveswords.

nanoray 700 fx still has a stiff shaft so you'll have to wait for a while for the medium flex nanoray 500

3. Warlock

Warlock Regular Member

Lol...I have the bs series not the sw series ...haven used them yet,but am just looking for something in the yy range that can accommodate my injuries.

I have the apacs featherweight 200,but it just good for defending not that great as an offensive weapon,but it's really forgiving on the arm n shoulders.

And I know that yy rackets are stiffer than most even if they are in the same rating class.

Tried with the missus nanoray700fx,racket is good and fast at defending with power as compared to the featherweight 200 but only tested for a game so can't really tell if it really suits me in the long run.

So now am just trying to open up my options.

Most of my stiff rackets are still in their packages,unstrung,ungripped.
    Dun wanna string them up n grip them to find that after playing for a game it doesn't suit me yet and leave it hanging there on the shelf till I get stronger/better for it.

#3 Warlock, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  4. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek