User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niepan View Post
    And I am curious how many guests have you asked why they booed LD and they answered they were hating Chinese government. I've heard many reasons: wishing to see an excellent match, showing support to the one who loses, disliking cocky LD, disliking cocky LYB, but your idea is something quite new to me. Again as a native Chinese, active on many major Chinese forums, this is really retard. I remember you mention you are also active in many forum, I would guess they are primarily NanFangXi, aren't they? blinking, blinking
    Half of the Li Na fans may boo LD because of this (though I doubt many of them will go to the court). Since the success of Li Na in Frech Open, she has become a symbol of "really professional" sportsman/sportswoman, and LD on the other hand, a symbol of "government subsidized" sportsman. I didn't exclude your reasons when I say "just enough", but those who don't like him because of the symbolization I mentioned is the most annoying, they will never like him no matte what he does. Why do you think I am "retard"? There is one big forum called Tianya, that's enough for you to know the situation.
    I want to stress again, I'm not Shanghainese and that's not my view. It's some people I met here that gived those opinion.
    Last edited by lucida; 11-28-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    To be fair to CBA...as far as I know they do not use Government or tax money...CBA has secured enough sponsorships to fund the badminton players...FYI..LI NING's contract with CBA in 2009, it is about US$ 6 million then Fed-ex/DOW, etc..
    You should inform your chinese forums that CBA did not use Tax money..may be during Olympic's program..
    Being athlete is not easy...may be 1 out of 10000 can earn the living and many do not go to school and very much dedicate to the sport ( I am not talking about Chinese players only but mostly for Asian players) and they bring country's name...seriously..no reason to hate them..unless you do not like their behaviours ( thats another thing)
    Of course. That's what I believe! Of all the badminton associations, CBA is the only one that has four major sponsors. The sponsorship in 2007 is already at least 15 million, and certainly much higher now. But those "dissidents" still don't believe it. They will still comment under LD's and Li Na's news about the money problem. Along with the problem of walkovers, Lin Dan has formed an image of mere political propagandist in some people's eyes. There was a HUGE debate on four biggest web portals about whether the Olympic medals are important. Surprisingly, most anticipaters thought the country should spend most of the sports fund on exercises of masses rather than professional sports.
    So there are people who look down upon all kinds of national teams because they competed "unfairly". With those fixed matches and walkovers, the badminton team just seems more "unfair". When some "dissidents" who boast themselves of taxpaying see this unfairness, you can understand how they don't like the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lucida View Post
    Half of the Li Na fans may boo LD because of this (though I doubt many of them will go to the court). Since the success of Li Na in Frech Open, she has become a symbol of "really professional" sportsman/sportswoman, and LD on the other hand, a symbol of "government subsidized" sportsman. I didn't exclude your reasons when I say "just enough", but those who don't like him because of the symbolization I mentioned is the most annoying, they will never like him no matte what he does. Why do you think I am "retard"? There is one big forum called Tianya, that's enough for you to know the situation.
    I want to stress again, I'm not Shanghainese and that's not my view. It's some people I met here that gived those opinion.
    Then how about ping pong? Also it is so called "government subsidized", and I will laugh that LD become the symbol of "government subsidized sportsman".

I am a frequent visitor to tianya. Tell me where is that post. Don't tell me it is Tianyazatan.

I don't say you are retard. I just say those who hate LD just b/c they hate chinese government are losers and retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS, i am also sort of a fan of LI Na, as we both come from Wuhan, lol.
    Same reason I love QIAO Hong, CHEN Jing in Pingpong, HAN Jingna, GAO Ling in badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPS: I remember one time LYB was kinda jealous about LI Na and said something disrespectful. I don't like LYB but I still think LD is great. Those who got pissed by this shouldn't target LD.

PPPS: been to Shanghai many times for my visa and flight connection, I would skip my impression obeying the rules of this forum. But one thing I should say is many people there are just !@#$%^(being so nice to foreigners but very disrespectful to Chinese from other cities)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then how about ping pong? Also it is so called "government subsidized", and I will laugh that LD become the symbol of "government subsidized sportsman".

I am a frequent visitor to tianya. Tell me where is that post. Don't tell me it is Tianyazatan.

I don't say you are retard. I just say those who hate LD just b/c they hate chinese government are losers and retard
    There are people always wishing the Chinese ping-pong team to lose. Their first reason is of course it is too dominent. But when others ask them why they don't want the USA basketball team to lose, they will most likely respond with "well, they compete fair because they are real professional team".
    I know "hater" is not the right thing to use. I want denote those whose wish someone to lose, which means something like LD-opponent-supporter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPS: I remember one time LYB was kinda jealous about LI Na and said something disrespectful. I don't like LYB but I still think LD is great. Those who got pissed by this shouldn't target LD.

PPPS: been to Shanghai many times for my visa and flight connection, I would skip my impression obeying the rules of this forum. But one thing I should say is many people there are just !@#$%^(being so nice to foreigners but very disrespectful to Chinese from other cities)
    Many criticism against LD are actrually because of LYB. So you know when LYB said LD is better than Li Na, all the "dissidents" will come up with something. LD is the symbol because LD is famous.
    just read this: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1224263303
    They are all LD fanatics, and they are presenting why people don't like the team and why some people don't like LD. They and I keep a clear head and we think LD is not relevant, but there is surely someone not keeping a clear head.
    The key of everything is "举国体制".
    Last edited by lucida; 11-28-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a WARNING for LD and CBA must be more good behaviour off/on the court...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking about why one should NOT knock the entire country/nation on the behalf of any individual or some individuals, even in those democratic countries in North America and Europe, they take it very seriously if one openly expresses his/her negative views towards the ethnic background, culture and religion of the J ewish community. If one openly expresses something like "the Jxxx are bad bla bla..." then he/she will be punished for violating some law there, the so-called "Anti-Semitic or Anti-Semitism". And believe me, it's a severe violation, surely guarantees a significant punitive measure!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems all peopel hate those "haters". Thanks Lucida introducing them, unfortunately they cannot defend themselves here.

That's the reason I feel I'd like say something for them. I know you all gonna hate me, but balance in discussion is more important.

I don't think you guys understand their meaning for the "whether the country should subsidize athletes".

It's about the system, Chinese government pour huge money in this is a known factor, which doesn't mean Chinese badminton team earned sponsorships and prizes already.

I think those haters in China touched more basic, fundamental thing. Whether or not fully industralize the badminton sports. There's no wonder those "haters" already outnumbered in China by 60% (from Lucida's post).

No matter how many sponsorships China team got, they are still a branch of China government, and China central government is the ONLY shareholder. There's no question LD can survive himself alone without any help from China government, but China has spent huge money for thousands of young and old badminton players who failed to earn any money from this sports.

Therefore, it's too superficial to discuss whether LD or "CBA" (you guys using, I don't know what) can survive themselve, the question is whether or not the whole system in every country, from training kids through sponsoring professionals, can survive itself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    By the way, I think mod/admin should kindly give huangkwokhau yellow card or/and red card for his continuous violations.
    Look at your 1st post. It's enough to anger Msian & INA people. Hence my post no 3, PLUS the fact it has already been repeated again & again many times, and yet you can still make the post below. Plus you're making it seem that only Msia & INA fans make troubles to other players. And pleasseee do not explain yet again that you actually dont mean it that way, blah blah blah.

"It seems that all people in Malaysia and Indonesia are patriots and nationalists. All the audience inside the whole stadium are crazy about their local players, and at the same time, making all troubles possible to other players. This is just the on court observation, I know, there are lots of people in Malaysia and Indonesia who support other players from ohter countries, but their voices cannot be heard inside the stadium."
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-29-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booing local players at his or her home is not new.....what Lin Dan had is nothing...few years ago...Indonesian fans at Jakarta were so hostile to it's own players..basically not only booing but saying he or she is hopeless....go back to your home town or being a pedicab driver...etc..One of famous examples that taufik was so upset and almost got into the fight with Indonesian fans..Also Mia audina was yelled as a traitor as she moved to Netherlands and could not play and cried during the final and lost....those were more hostiles than happening in shanghai.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Booing local players at his or her home is not new.....what Lin Dan had is nothing...few years ago...Indonesian fans at Jakarta were so hostile to it's own players..basically not only booing but saying he or she is hopeless....go back to your home town or being a pedicab driver...etc..One of famous examples that taufik was so upset and almost got into the fight with Indonesian fans..Also Mia audina was yelled as a traitor as she moved to Netherlands and could not play and cried during the final and lost....those were more hostiles than happening in shanghai.....
    Totally negative.

Booing local players at home is not new in Indonesia or Malaysian, that's well known. For them, love and hate are the same thing. They booed local players because they love the players, then expect too much, then get disappointed, then hate them.

But what happened in Shanghai was different. The majority of the audience didn't booed LD, they just "Jia you"ed for LCW. That's the difference everyone who can read could tell.

The circumstance were different too. In M'sia or I'sia, their local heroes failed to deliver. They were defeated badly. But in China, LD was leading.

The most important thing is that there's none cheering LD or other Chinese players playing in I'sia, even though the fans booing the local players at losing track. That's the main thing, you totally lost. Booing is negative thing, while cheering is positive thing.

At I'sia / MM'sia, when local players losing badly, their fans send negative messages, booing their own heroes.

At Shanghai, when the local players leading to win, the local audience send positive messages to the foreign players, cheering for the foreign players.

Please note the difference. Please don't mix up different things together.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indonesia fans do cherring Chinese players especially when playing against Malaysia..and they always cheer boa chun lai...if you do not know anything...please do not say that Indonesia does not cheer china players....they also cheer lee young dae too....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD gets booed because of two reasons: (1) he seldom does his best, and (2) he doesn't respect his opponents (unless he is LCW)..

FHF/CY rarely get booed exactly because of the opposite reasons...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    The circumstance were different too. In M'sia or I'sia, their local heroes failed to deliver. They were defeated badly. But in China, LD was leading.

The most important thing is that there's none cheering LD or other Chinese players playing in I'sia, even though the fans booing the local players at losing track. That's the main thing, you totally lost. Booing is negative thing, while cheering is positive thing.

Once again, take note your 1st post, which I already re-quoted. You yourself sent wrong message. You said "patriots & nationalists" mah. You said "making all troubles possible to other players" mah - means to say we are terrible troublemakers. After that you can get puzzled by hauge's angry response, wakaka. You are fortunate it didnt elicit more angry responses from the other forumers.
    Patriots cheer for own players regardless winning, losing, some Msians dont do that. I think the terms you wanted to use got lost in translation, you end up using more serious terms.

At far as I know & can hear the cheering, Bao CL has fans in INA, lots of gals cheer for him (well, he is cute). And INA fans cheered for China when it's China vs Msia, jeered at Msian players due to the political issues,etc.

Yeah, LD was leading, so? There are Msians who are fans of China players who will cheer for China when it's China vs Msia, from old folks to young folks.

Basically....you started it 1st, brought it on yourself, then pulak get irritated when others get pissed, really funny. Cannot say you dunno, you're 'veteran' BC member

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so we are going to learn tennis style?
    sitting 5 hours without speak?hehe
    i bet 95% badminton fans will opt to stay at home then
    haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast