User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'sian fans cheered for CHN against MAS? what's the points? Every country A will cheer for Country B against Country C! It's too common! What they supposed to do if not, sit there speechless?

The counterpart scenario of LCW-LD case should be: have you ever seen INA fans cheering for LD or BCL at INA open final against Taufik (their local player) especially through all 3 sets? Any one can kindly provide these kind of vedio if they do exist.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just find the video yourself..............

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you forgotten about BC members from INA who are China fans? Search the threads, they do cheer for China. Perhaps now they more low profile,perhaps they are concerned about flamed by other Indonesians.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...h-21-28/page60
    post1005

In stadium, either a) they dare not make it obvious, might not come out of stadium in one piece if they do. b) The person might have been mistaken for someone from another SEA country.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since LD didn't play in INA a lot, LD played a lot in M'sia against LCW, so Let's compare this:

1) When LCW played China open in China trailing behind against LD in the crucial semifinal, the whole Stadium cheered for LCW, and some local audience booed LD

2) So when LD played LCW in Malaysia open in Malaysia, have you ever seen Malaysia fans, the whole stadium cheered for LD and some fans booed LCW?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, I knew and said there were definitely some diehard Chinese fans in either Malaysia and Indonesia. But their voice cannot be heard in stadium, because of the reasons you mentioned. While in China, it was the majority in the stadium who cheered for LCW. That's the huge differecne, that's what i was talking about.

In fact, those people who cheered for LCW were not LCW's fans, I believe, as Lucida said they were just "haters".

Those M'sian fans or I'sian fans, dominant in the stadium, either cheer or boo their local players, for the same reason: they desperately want their local players to win.

While the audience in China who cheered LCW and booed LD, they don't care much who's gonna win. They just want to watch more fiercing dog fighting. That's difference I concluded myself.

Exactly as you said, if someone in I'sia, but support CHN, then he's afraid of "flamed by other Indonesians"; But in China, as my experience, if someone in China, but support foreign players instead of Chinese players, then he'll be regarded a very cool guy with global vision. That's the difference i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Have you forgotten about BC members from INA who are China fans? Search the threads, they do cheer for China. Perhaps now they more low profile,perhaps they are concerned about flamed by other Indonesians.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...h-21-28/page60
    post1005

In stadium, either a) they dare not make it obvious, might not come out of stadium in one piece if they do. b) The person might have been mistaken for someone from another SEA country.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like this, if in the stadium in Msia, a group of people hold up the China flag & shout :'Zhong Guo Dui Jia Yu',' Lin Dan Jia Yu'. I would just assume they are China fans, and not be bothered which nationality. There are such cheerleading groups. They may very well be Malaysians, those who are ethnic chinese, looks similar, we cannot say for sure. I'm chinese Msian, I can pass for China/Taiwan/Hong Kong citizen as long I dont speak Mandarin(accent different). On their part, they will blend in, do their cheering,then go home. As long as they dont make trouble, people are not bothered with them.

If a group of Asians in Europe country cheer for LCW, people will just assume they are Msian fans.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-30-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<p>
    well whats the point of crying for no people support u?</p>
    <p>
    u are the one who need to take responsibility</p>
    <p>
    its ur problem if u dont win the heart of audience</p>
    <p>
    can u see people booed peter gade or wong choong hann?</p>
    <p>
    &nbsp;</p>
    <p>
    just sound like some of malaysia politician</p>
    <p>
    say we not appreciate enough</p>
    <p>
    lin dan or 2cents might be good friend of them?</p>

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look at his thread at in a open about being unprofessional..he asked one question and demanded it..we answered and asked another question with twisted words.....he said that no ina fans cheering for china players and I have pointed out that there are some then he asked about in final..blah.blah...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Just look at his thread at in a open about being unprofessional..he asked one question and demanded it..we answered and asked another question with twisted words.....he said that no ina fans cheering for china players and I have pointed out that there are some then he asked about in final..blah.blah...
    thanks for answering. I don't see it's an issue. If you have questions for me, i am glad to have the chance to answer whatever it is on my best. That's all this forum is about.

but the issue was your answer to my question was off the topic, you probably had tried your best.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he always opt to see things he want to see
    other than that,he is in denial and ignore mode
    hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    he always opt to see things he want to see
    other than that,he is in denial and ignore mode
    hehe
    not true. For those inflammatory, extraneous, and off topic messages posted by trolls, what can be better than not feeding

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah
    thief yelled to caught thief

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4