User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Miyapur, Hyderabad
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for badminton court near Miyapur, Hyderabad

    Hi, Can you please tell me if there is any badminton court near Miyapur, Hyderabad. I live at Miyapur, so i am looking for a badminton court in and around Miyapur,like Madinaguda,chandanagar, kondapur,etc Thanks, Senthilnathan

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senthilnathan View Post
    Hi, Can you please tell me if there is any badminton court near Miyapur, Hyderabad. I live at Miyapur, so i am looking for a badminton court in and around Miyapur,like Madinaguda,chandanagar, kondapur,etc Thanks, Senthilnathan
    You could play at the Chandanagar Stadium.Search in the other Hyderabad threads for more details of it.There is somebody who is playing there.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kondapur
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I recently moved to Whitefields,Kondapur. Would like to kno if there are any badminton courts around. Enquired in the Gopichand Academy and found it to be on the higher side. So please suggest me some courts around. Also would like to kno if there are any groups/team in this locality.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarthikSwa View Post
    Hi, I recently moved to Whitefields,Kondapur. Would like to kno if there are any badminton courts around. Enquired in the Gopichand Academy and found it to be on the higher side. So please suggest me some courts around. Also would like to kno if there are any groups/team in this locality.
    Gopichand academy is the only option that side of the town.The other option is at Jayabheri complex but again very crowded and very expensive.Gopichand would be viable if you have 6 people playing as it is 300/- per hour per court for 6 ppl.There are some groups who play in the evenings from 7 and you could check with them if you can join their group.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi ,
    I stay at Near by Miyapur Talkie town .

    Can anyone suggest best badminton courts near by .

    And How many of you guys go to chanda nagar Courts . What is the cost of membership over there .

    And if anyone is going , we can form a group and play regularly in those courts .

    Thanks & Cheers
    Suman Nageswar Rao

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi ,

    Can anyone give a Heads up on all the local badminton tournaments that will be held in Hyderabad in this year 2012 .

    It will be very very helpful , so that we can prepare . Advance thanks and Likesss

    Thanks & Cheers
    Suman Nageswar Rao

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suman.00720 View Post
    Hi , Can anyone give a Heads up on all the local badminton tournaments that will be held in Hyderabad in this year 2012 . It will be very very helpful , so that we can prepare . Advance thanks and LikesssThanks & Cheers Suman Nageswar Rao
    There are absolutely no scheduled tourneys in hyd.it just happens when they happen.Sad scene

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton tournaments hyd

    Quote Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
    There are absolutely no scheduled tourneys in hyd.it just happens when they happen.Sad scene
    Oh ! Sad . Atleast will they post in regularly in any forum or thread whenever it is conducted .

    And hey thanks ranjit for the reply

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suman.00720 View Post
    Oh ! Sad . Atleast will they post in regularly in any forum or thread whenever it is conducted .

    And hey thanks ranjit for the reply
    Well if the organisers are tech savvy,they come by and post it in here,else keep your eyes open for small one-liners in the TOI & The Hindu.Flyers are also generally put up at the more popular courts like Nizams,RRC,LB,Yousufguda,PGBA etc.All the best

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    I recently moved to hyderabad. I would like to join any group or anyone for playing badminton. I have the experience of playing corporate tourneys. Any help is much appreciated.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdppnr View Post
    Hi,I recently moved to hyderabad. I would like to join any group or anyone for playing badminton. I have the experience of playing corporate tourneys. Any help is much appreciated.
    Which area are you in

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I stay in dilsukhnagar and gachibowli is my work location. Court location is not a problem for me. I just need to play.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdppnr View Post
    I stay in dilsukhnagar and gachibowli is my work location. Court location is not a problem for me. I just need to play.
    You could drop by the Gopichand academy at gachibowli.timings 6 to 10 in the evening and sundays mornings 7 to 10 and eveninigs 6-10(iirc).You would find many groups playing there and you could tag along with any of them.Speak to the marker there and he would be of help in introducing you to the groups.the fees is 300rs per court per hour for a max of 6 ppl per group.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alwal
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    I'm karthik. I'm intrested in playing BADMINTON.I had played long back in my school days ( 6 years back ).I stay at Alwal.I'm ready to join any coaching centre which is around 8kms from my home.

    Can anyone suggest me the better coaching centre in hyderabad?

  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    miyapur
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi friend,

    We have a sheatuttle badmintor court at Pragathi enclave park at Miyapur, near talkie town theare. Pl. contact for more details.


    venu
    7702699981

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    miyapur
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Mr. suman,

    My name is venu. We have a shuttle court at pragathi enclave park(GHMC), miyapur, near talkie town. come join us.

    for more details please call me on 7702699981.

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is one court in Madinaguda (Bawarchi hotel lane), its called RBR memorial. you can try that, i think membership fees is 1000rs a month

    Thanks,
    Sandy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    : 08-16-2014, 10:50 PM
  2. Hi...New to Hyderabad and looking for a badminton Club
    By ranjitp1 in forum Introduction
    Replies: 19
    : 08-15-2014, 12:51 PM
  3. Hyderabad:Badminton Tourneys
    By ranjitp1 in forum India
    Replies: 32
    : 11-25-2013, 12:49 PM
  4. Badminton at Hyderabad
    By Rajeshgsb in forum India
    Replies: 1
    : 04-06-2009, 01:42 AM
  5. Badminton at Hyderabad
    By Rajeshgsb in forum General Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 04-05-2009, 03:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •