User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... Fikri Ikhsandi showed dramatic improvement
    he just beaten Achmad Rivai in just 2 straight games
    This year, we can see a huge improvement in Fikri....
    in the first few sirnas early this year, he just only got into QF or SF...
    but, in the last few Sirnas, he gained 3 Finals !! cmiiw
    and the huge achievement in the Kejurnas as a winner become his big bonus for his performance this year !

Fikri is very intelligent in my eyes.... rally type, but can be attacking type when needed....
    not so big power in smash.... i think he needs to improve his speed.... as he is very small...
    he also has a problem with his attitude. but never mind, he is still very young, i think it is just a young typical player....

let see how he fares against Adi Pratama.... if he wins or at least give a good fight, it will give a confirmation that he is a good talent...

it's very nice to see new talents coming up every year....

Tangkas and Djarum did very well in BS development....
    we can see many talents show up from both clubs....
    Surya Baja is also good... produce Wisnu Yuli and Agi Hariawan....
    with so many talents, the competition to enter Pelatnas will be very hard and fierce....
    It is good to see such competition.... It will make them work harder and get a good result to avoid relegation from Pelatnas....

we can see, Hayom has a very good talent and skill. but he always lost in early round. meanwhile, no one outside Pelatnas can beat Hayom except Taufik Hidayat. LOL....
    without competition, Hayom doesnt work hard in my eyes.... just watch his matches lately. we can see lack spirit, many simple errors etc without any improvement at all.
    Last edited by fathonezic; 12-08-2011 at 03:28 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with the above assessment. I have been very disappointed with Hayom's lack of progress and in particular his attitude in playing, despite winning the INA GPG title this year.

There's only at the moment 5 tourneys (out of 15) in which Hayom progressed beyond the first round. In 3 of those tourneys, he lost in the second round (including today). Only in 2 tourneys (Macau and INA GPG), Hayom won 2 matches or more.

In these 14 losses, only in 2 of them Hayom forced the opponents to 3-sets before losing. That really showed his attitude and fighting spirit...which are definitely lacking for him to really become a world class player.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QFs in BD U-19 are as expected:
    Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma [1] vs Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Rizky Susanto

Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama
    [3/4] vs R. Eka Fajar Kusuma/Rian Swastedian [5/8]

Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho [5/8] vs Ade Yusuf Santoso/Rizky Hidayat Ismail [3/4]

Ayooda Lufti/Yodhi Satrio [5/8] vs Kenas Adi Haryanto/Sigid Sudajad [2]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruselly Hartawan upset the top seed Mega Cahya in 3 tight games. Good result for her, while Setyana down to Rina in 3 games yesterday. Ruselly wil meet Rina tomorrow. Hope she can progress to final.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the XD U-19 semifinal. Djarum pair dominate with 3 pair. Edi/Gloria will face Rizky/Annisa. While Jaya Raya pair Alfian/Shella will face Felix/Khaeriah. Expect Edi/Gloria to meet Alfian/Shella in final. Hattrick for Gloria?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Setyana still not that consistent yet. In Kejurnas she can beat Dinar but here she lost to Rina. But no problem.. She should play more in U-19 division to get more experience.. 1 or 2 years later i hope she can start dominating U-19 category.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fitriani is on Tunggal Pemula Putri final. She white-wash all her opponents. I think she should start to play on U-17 division.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Setyana still not that consistent yet. In Kejurnas she can beat Dinar but here she lost to Rina. But no problem.. She should play more in U-19 division to get more experience.. 1 or 2 years later i hope she can start dominating U-19 category.
    Setyana lost to Febtria who is also U-17 player, same age with Setyana Mapasa. Febtria went down lately, ended by some younger players like Intan in Kejurnas, Berliyan in Sirnas Makasar.
    Last edited by Sandy; 12-09-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinar is more the incosistant player, looking how way she lost to Setyana by give some easy points with some unforced error in end of every set. Sometime she play well and create the upset.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    i think so....
    many good players are moving up to Dewasa next year....
    she has to improve.... i hope good performance from ruselly too next year...
    i am quite impress with her performance this year... looks very good....
    ruselly hartawan and lya ersalita are still 15 and 14 yo....
    good to see Jaya Raya play them in Taruna (U-19)....
    they will learn a lot....

along with Berlyan Sudrajat, I put hope on Dinar Dyah Ayustine, Hanna Ramadini, Setyana Mapassa, Ruselly Hartawan and Fitriani.

Fitriani should move to Remaja as soon as possible, she really dominates Pemula category.... in this tourney, she wins all her matches with 2 straight easy sets....
    Last edited by fathonezic; 12-09-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Dinar is more the incosistant player, looking how way she lost to Setyana by give some easy points with some unforced error in end of every set. Sometime she play well and create the upset.
    still raw talent....
    maybe its better if she can enter Pelatnas and train under Li Mao....
    she looks like a good talent... tall, quick but bad defense...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Setyana lost to Febtria who is also U-17 player, same age with Setyana Mapasa. Febtria went down lately, ended by some younger players like Intan in Kejurnas, Berliyan in Sirnas Makasar.
    Yes my error, it shd be Febtria. Do you think Setyana is improving lately? How about Ruselly? Febtria is good talent too?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruselly improved a lot lately. Compare with on 1st half year on 2011, how low target for her in every Sirnas. She was given target by PB. Jaya Raya only Semi Final in GS U-17 and Final in GD U-17. But in last few event she got much higher.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    i think so....many good players are moving up to Dewasa next year....she has to improve.... i hope good performance from ruselly too next year...i am quite impress with her performance this year... looks very good....ruselly hartawan and lya ersalita are still 15 and 14 yo....good to see Jaya Raya play them in Taruna (U-19).... they will learn a lot.... along with Berlyan Sudrajat, I put hope on Dinar Dyah Ayustine, Hanna Ramadini, Setyana Mapassa, Ruselly Hartawan and Fitriani.Fitriani should move to Remaja as soon as possible, she really dominates Pemula category.... in this tourney, she wins all her matches with 2 straight easy sets....
    Yeah. I think these players Hanna,Setyana,Dinar,Fitriani,Ruselly,Berliyan should be recruited in pelatnas instead of the current pelatnas WS. I think from pelatnas WS just keep some players. Its better to get nothing result for several years to groom those young talent rather than keep the current WS. Well, i must be dreaming if pbsi do this. LOL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think normal Setyana still incosistance. She wasn't present in some event, I think she just back from ill or injury.

My future WS in order from biggest hope are :
    Hanna, Setyana, Ruselly, Berliyan and followed by Djarum's WS (Intan, Rena Asela, Arinda Sari & Aida Arum Amanah)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    still raw talent....maybe its better if she can enter Pelatnas and train under Li Mao.... she looks like a good talent... tall, quick but bad defense...
    Yes i like Dinar.. I think she is quite brilliant on chosing shots.. Another lazy style.. But have some good weapons..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think normal Setyana still incosistance. She wasn't present in some event, I think she just back from ill or injury.My future WS in order from biggest hope are :Hanna, Setyana, Ruselly, Berliyan and followed by Djarum's WS (Intan, Rena Asela, Arinda Sari & Aida Arum Amanah)
    I think Arinda is really fast improving. She just enter Djarum this year os last year if im not mistaken?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast