User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saw the way han li was playing in the recent australian open.. she's good.. hope to see her more in competition..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

li xue rui and hanli will do well in some years...they have a good start this year...and will do better in year...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

found another video of Han Li.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIxMTI1NDQ=.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    I am surprised to read in this thread that Li Han is already 24.
    I would have thought most of the China's players will be "unleashed" at an earlier age and would have established themselves by 24. Else, with China's "badminton production machine", the youngsters (like Li Xuerui) will be given more exposure opportunities.
    Will Li Han follows some of the 'older' China players and play for other countries? We will then surely get to her more often in international tournaments .
    Most probably politics at play. LCW wasn't considered young anymore when drafted into BAM. It was Morten Frost who stick his neck out for LCW.

But then again with so many talented WS players in china, something else has to give besides talent, i think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Han Li's first campaign SEA region commences in Thailand next week. She will face the cocky and soreloser Nehwal in the second round.

Wish Han Li all the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Han Li will compete in French Open.

She will face Nehwal once again!!! Any bet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been watching and looking for all her videos. A very good/smooth player indeed. No bet, yet, though I HOPE she beats Nehwal.

I guess we'll know the result in a day...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by raymond View Post
    Have been watching and looking for all her videos. A very good/smooth player indeed. No bet, yet, though I HOPE she beats Nehwal.

I guess we'll know the result in a day...
    With the form saina is having now, even wang yihan is trembling like anything. Then how come this child li han will do better than her. She is an easy prey to saina.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Han Li's first campaign SEA region commences in Thailand next week. She will face the cocky and soreloser Nehwal in the second round.

Wish Han Li all the best.
    Li han has to return back to home.. Chinese are sore losers.. Not saina.. Hee hee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Li han has to return back to home.. Chinese are sore losers.. Not saina.. Hee hee
    They are, are they?

China at the 2012 Olympics: 38 golds and 88 medals in total; they won all 5 golds in badminton.

India at the 2012 Olympics: 0 golds and 6 medals in total - pathetic! Even Korea, which must have like half the population that India has (maybe even less?), managed 13 golds and 28 medals in total. Saina had better thank her lucky stars that Wang Xin got injured or she would have kissed that bronze medal goodbye. Even then, the Indians treat her like such a heroine for having won a bronze - I guess that's about the most they can hope for so they had better be impressed, right? LOL!

Oh, but then I've just found out that Saina isn't entirely a loser; she is Commonwealth Games champion after all. It's surprising that she managed to win anything there considering what a disgrace India made of hosting those Games. That's about as far as Saina will go, though; there'll be no Olympic gold in her future and no hosting of the Olympics for India, too...LOL...LOSERS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    With the form saina is having now, even wang yihan is trembling like anything. Then how come this child li han will do better than her. She is an easy prey to saina.
    For the record, in the OG, it's 21-13, 21-13, Wang won. That was only less than 3 months ago...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    They are, are they?

China at the 2012 Olympics: 38 golds and 88 medals in total; they won all 5 golds in badminton.

India at the 2012 Olympics: 0 golds and 6 medals in total - pathetic! Even Korea, which must have like half the population that India has (maybe even less?), managed 13 golds and 28 medals in total. ...
    Just did google search.

China population 1.3 billion
    India population 1.2 billion.
    Korea population 50 million.

if based on OG medal / million people

China: 88/1300 = 0.067
    India: 6/1200 = 0.005
    Korea: 28/50 = 0.56

How can the Koreans be so good at sport? That's amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    They are, are they?

India at the 2012 Olympics: 0 golds and 6 medals in total - pathetic! Even Korea, which must have like half the population that India has (maybe even less?), managed 13 golds and 28 medals in total. Saina had better thank her lucky stars that Wang Xin got injured or she would have kissed that bronze medal goodbye. Even then, the Indians treat her like such a heroine for having won a bronze - I guess that's about the most they can hope for so they had better be impressed, right? LOL!

Oh, but then I've just found out that Saina isn't entirely a loser; she is Commonwealth Games champion after all. It's surprising that she managed to win anything there considering what a disgrace India made of hosting those Games. That's about as far as Saina will go, though; there'll be no Olympic gold in her future and no hosting of the Olympics for India, too...LOL...LOSERS!

I dont have doubt on their abilities. But i just responded with a reply to the scrap Mr.Miqlin7 has given. Nothing else. Have you seen my replies. That was about Denmark open and French open. I was talking about the current form of saina not previous one. Have you seen the number of players from china. And have you seen how many from india in badminton. Only one in top 10. They are already five in top 10. If saina is beating all the top players including arrogant wang yihan in Denmark open, how come you say that she is a sore loser. If you people handle such a kind of words, we can tackle that with our own replies. Get what you give. We never critisize top ranked players unless or until somebody drag us to do that. First read the whole set of comments and then reply. I dont have any doubt that chinese are huge in numbers. I appreciate their ability, but does not mean i have to beg for all the irresponsible comments they have been saying about saina.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by raymond View Post
    For the record, in the OG, it's 21-13, 21-13, Wang won. That was only less than 3 months ago...
    Ha ha.. Have you read it correctly. I was talking about the CURRENT FORM of saina, you were pointing to Olympics which happened on august. I said wang yihan was trembling with the form of saina which she is having now. Not previous form.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saina vs Han Li (French Open 2012). It was a tight game.

http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...EF10&match=135
    Last edited by pcll99; 10-24-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

found a recent video of Han Li (in Cantonese) at the indonesian open GP 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7AdW3911fs

18. Likes Pakito liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast