User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Ha ha.. Have you read it correctly. I was talking about the CURRENT FORM of saina, you were pointing to Olympics which happened on august. I said wang yihan was trembling with the form of saina which she is having now. Not previous form.
    Wang in the Denmark Open lost to Saina 12-21, 7-12 retired. So she was injured (I checked on Youtube). In other words, it's not because Saina had made great stride in form, but rather her otherwise formidable opponent was injured.

Since you celebrate over such a victory, it seems obvious to me you don't really have enough confidence in Saina's true ability to beat Wang. How pathetic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, Saina won two important matches due to her opponents' injuries. She might never be able to find out if she truly deserved to win had her opponents been otherwise. If I were her, I would feel so empty with the wins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is Han Li's thread, not Saina vs. China....

Buuut what the hay...

The winner always deserves the win, he/she is the last man standing... Injuries of her opponents or not, Saina deserved OG bronze and Denmark Open W. I think she surely would have won against WYH even had she not had injury problem. Saina was the top player most in form and motivated. We could see that the Chinese were not focusing on this tournament, with LXR crashing out to Schenk and Chen Long tanking against Du Pengyu. Saina was the strongest here and she got the win deservingly.

4. Likes Pakito liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, please move the discussion to Saina's thread

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...20#post1989220

6. Likes raymond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    This is Han Li's thread, not Saina vs. China....

Buuut what the hay...

The winner always deserves the win, he/she is the last man standing... Injuries of her opponents or not, Saina deserved OG bronze and Denmark Open W. I think she surely would have won against WYH even had she not had injury problem. Saina was the top player most in form and motivated. We could see that the Chinese were not focusing on this tournament, with LXR crashing out to Schenk and Chen Long tanking against Du Pengyu. Saina was the strongest here and she got the win deservingly.
    Pardon me for saying your argument is flawed, it's just an assumption for which we'll never know the answer for WYH the day before and the match versus Saina seemed two different persons. If Saina's match yesterday against Han Li is any indication, well, I won't speculate. Let it be.

Indeed this is Han Li's thread,let's not get too far out of topic. In my opinion, Han's more of a rallying player like WSX but she can smash better. However,her attack isn't as sharp and forceful as her top three compatriots, WYH,LXR and WX, that's why she is in the CHN 2nd team.

If we accept Peter Gade's autobiography title 'The winner is always right', then it's pointless to argue over the result which cannot be changed or annulled just because the opponent is injured. There's always next time, the future battles we can look forward to.

One last point, those who think WYH is arrogant could do well to check her microblog and the numerous online articles about her, in Chinese of course;even the few English articles I've come across never described her thus. As an aside,it might interest us to know she has a Chinese nickname 'kitten' owing to her catlike feature, for which I once suggested calling her Kitty Wang.

As for scorpion, I've advised him before but if he chooses to continue being heedless and stubborn, suit himself, I won't waste my time on him. He's been given a taste of his own medicine the other day and now here but apparently he's not learning, to his own detriment. Btw, if WYH is arrogant, what does that make Saina? I'm reluctant to say this and provoke a response, only want to make my point. Enough said.

8. Likes vixter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raymond View Post
    BTW, Saina won two important matches due to her opponents' injuries. She might never be able to find out if she truly deserved to win had her opponents been otherwise. If I were her, I would feel so empty with the wins.
    If you run away from the court , that is called cowardness. Not injury.. Your wang feared for loss when she lost the first game and down with 12-7 in the second game, she faked injury and went away fearing for loss. You are a sore loser if you escape from the court ... How pathetic you are... Chinese are always good actors .. Wang yihan is a good example..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@justin, You are not god or judge to judge others.. As if you are god, you came here to advice others... First correct your people before pointing others. I dont want to argue such a blind people who simply thinking themselves as neutral person but not actually. Have you seen your people telling irrelevant remark on top ranked players.. I just replied back. If in your dictionary replying back is wrong, then i cant do anything.. This is public forum, everybody has rights to defend themselves .. If somebody unnecessarily talks, we never sit back and watch it.. Besides, where were you when your chinese people called saina as arrogant. I have never seen you telling them or advicing them to control themselves.. First of all i wanna ask justin to correct himself. Already i have pointed out his mistakes.. If he did not correct himself, everybody will come and give you good lesson..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither WYH nor Saina is what BCers labelled as arrogant. Both players maybe a little opinionated but they are in the limelight of the women's top badminton shuttlers, they are at least entitled to have their own thinking by now. Problem is when the fans who labelled the former and the latter, then the war starts. No need putting down one player to uplift the other.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    yes, please move the discussion to Saina's thread

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...20#post1989220
    I come to this thread to talk about Han, not Saina. Even if Han might not be the top player today, I like her grace on court. As for other players, let them be winners, and I am still not interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li Han demolishes Aiying Xing to storm into Women’s Singles quarter-final at Kumpoo Macau Open

http://blogs.bettor.com/Li-Han-demol...u-Open-a204722

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she lost to teammate Deng Xuan today.

btw, with all the knee support WYH wearing in HK opens, she is a coward to concede retirement when facing Saina in Denmark?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Han Li wins against Saina, has a good chance of winning the title here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

won over SN?! wow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats! Han Li, a girl from Sichuan

Han Li and Wang Shixian now in semifinal!
    What other non-CHN players would think about if they were in the finals?

Even without WYH and LXR, China still dominate in WS. A true nightmare for all non-CHN players. you can probably defeat one or two CHN players, what about four or five?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too bad bwf keep changing rules to keep chinese players from winning. i can see only 2 spots max in the future for olympics if china cotinues to dominate. lots of more deserving chinese dont get to play due to quota.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kenjai7373 View Post
    too bad bwf keep changing rules to keep chinese players from winning. i can see only 2 spots max in the future for olympics if china cotinues to dominate. lots of more deserving chinese dont get to play due to quota.
    what china needs is to learn from us, UK's football teams.
    we have England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Iceland and England B for the football world cup qualification.

China can have China North, South, East, West and Central, may be throw in a North-East as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    what china needs is to learn from us, UK's football teams.
    we have England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Iceland and England B for the football world cup qualification.

China can have China North, South, East, West and Central, may be throw in a North-East as well.
    Not the best example ... All of them don't play in the Olympics as there is no one governing football body for the qualifying. Only as the home nation exempt from qualifying have they been present ...
    Northern Iceland and England B are what exactly???

Anyhoo, isn't that what they have Hong Kong for already .
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-11-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast