User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Not the best example ... All of them don't play in the Olympics as there is no one governing football body for the qualifying. Only as the home nation exempt from qualifying have they been present ...
    Northern Iceland and England B are what exactly???

Anyhoo, isn't that what they have Hong Kong for already .
    it's a typo, should be N Ireland.
    England B is just our friend over the channel

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Will delete future off topic posts in this thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations Han Li for scoring this big win. I had a feeling she would win against Saina Nehwal. Saina is far from her best form and she would need her best form to beat such a capable player as Han Li.

I guess we could soon see Han Li in top10 if they keep sending her to tournaments now. She has a great opportunity to cement her position in the first team if she can stay healthy, regarding the injury problems in China WS team now
    Last edited by vixter; 01-11-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No pictures of Han Li here yet.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    Congratulations Han Li for scoring this big win. I had a feeling she would win against Saina Nehwal. Saina is far from her best form and she would need her best form to beat such a capable player as Han Li.

I guess we could soon see Han Li in top10 if they keep sending her to tournaments now. She has a great opportunity to cement her position in the first team if she can stay healthy, regarding the injury problems in China WS team now
    I appreciate Li Han for her work. But the thing you have to notice is that she needed 5 years of her play to beat saina . She is 25 now. This is her first semifinal entry to a superseries tournament i suppose . I hoped that she will be good hope for china when she played saina in the previous tournament. Saina has defeated her in straight games. Saina is far from her best yesterday. If she is in her best farm, i bet Li Han would not be able to beat her at all .

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    I appreciate Li Han for her work. But the thing you have to notice is that she needed 5 years of her play to beat saina . She is 25 now. This is her first semifinal entry to a superseries tournament i suppose . I hoped that she will be good hope for china when she played saina in the previous tournament. Saina has defeated her in straight games. Saina is far from her best yesterday. If she is in her best farm, i bet Li Han would not be able to beat her at all .
    You would have been better off posting nothing at all ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    You would have been better off posting nothing at all ...
    Ha ha.. I laughed for your joke (Is it joke???)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agree that the best person on the day won the match.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    good that you agree the best person on the day won the match.
    I always love to watch Li Han's matches after seeing her play when i was introduced to this sport last year. She was wonderful. But the thing here is that she does not get opportunities to play multiple tournaments???

I love Li Han, Cai /Fu, Sun Yu and Wang Lin very much. All others from chinese squad, i dont have much interest.

I wish her all the best.. Thats all i can say.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why I didn't want to comment yesterday, knowing how the KOR Players often played above themselves on homeground. It's a different Sung JH we saw today, I guessed, spurred by the home crowd roaring support lifting her game to beat the conqueror of Tai TY and Saina.

Apparently Han Li isn't the same calibre as LXR, WYH and WX, at least not yet. I do like her demeanour on court, so steady and unflustered, showing little emotion whether in victory or defeat. I also like the more expressive type like WYH and WSX as long as they are true to themselves.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 days before, Li Han turned 25 this January .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 years? They met for the first time in June last year in Thailand, where Saina won in 2 sets. Then they met at French Open where Saina won 21-19 in 3rd set. Now Han Li won, so she needed 7 months to beat Saina.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Han Li lost to Sung JH.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Han beat Sung before (Australia Open)? Han has a very smooth form. I'm wondering if she needs to strengthen her mental games.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find more videos of her games (other than Youtube)?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

attention all deck!

Han Li will be against Tine tonight. it will be played on TV court!!

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...D-1FB8AC4FDDB5

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Han Li is a strong player but her attack is not sharp and forceful enough as compared with LXR , WYH and WX. The AE is Tine's swan song , she will want to go out with a bang, and should be especially motivated now that LXR and WYH are unexpectedly out of the picture. Han Li has to stay alert,play a patient game and avoid simple errors and hope Tine, in her eagerness to win, becomes impatient and hence more prone to error. That's because I doubt Han Li has the ability to out-attack Tine, so, IMHO, I think her best chance is to defend solidly, move her opponent all over the court and construct the rally before attempting to go on the offensive. Easier said than done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching Han Li in person, I can confirm that her defence is something that is very strong. Yip tried to play relentless attack vs Han and it was totally useless against Han Li. A very strong rallier as well.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast