User Tag List

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 793
  1. #426
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    K.L., Malaysia
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    as i said, mx60 make your game level up..
    Hi riffsuad,

    Do u use any other racket when u feel like wanting to switch from MX60, maybe for other kind of "feel" or style of play?

    I have let go my MX80 and SW37 in order to get MX60 which I will get in few days time and meanwhile I just got a Kason C7 after swapping my MX80 with someone. Hope both MX60 and C7 can work together (not a big variance/gap) to let me experience different type of games.

    Cheers

  2. #427
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha...wish me luck!

  3. #428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    Hi riffsuad,

    Do u use any other racket when u feel like wanting to switch from MX60, maybe for other kind of "feel" or style of play?

    I have let go my MX80 and SW37 in order to get MX60 which I will get in few days time and meanwhile I just got a Kason C7 after swapping my MX80 with someone. Hope both MX60 and C7 can work together (not a big variance/gap) to let me experience different type of games.

    Cheers
    everytime when i play badminton, i will warm up at least one set with my bs12 & sw37. then after mx60 turn, i used to play with it untill finish..unbeatable.

  4. #429
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    everytime when i play badminton, i will warm up at least one set with my bs12 & sw37. then after mx60 turn, i used to play with it untill finish..unbeatable.
    riffsuad, what a surprise i guess...atm, i really enjoy my play with bs12 & sw37 all the way and hoping that mx60 (ETA tomorrow) will be better substitute to both.

  5. #430
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,169
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I felt that my BG66U lacked a bit of repulsion last night, but it's still at the same tension it was last week.

    Still....another session where all my other rackets stayed in my bag because I couldn't bare the thought of not playing with the MX60.

    I'm sure I've said that about numerous rackets in the past....

  6. #431
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well said Maklike....

  7. #432
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just arrived as promised, here comes the MX60 but not yet ready for the battle....


    still thinking what string to use...maybe BG80P or VS850..we'll see.

    Name:  IMG_20120424_114839.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  86.0 KBName:  IMG_20120424_114952.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  60.5 KBName:  IMG_20120424_115017.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  91.8 KB

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I felt that my BG66U lacked a bit of repulsion last night, but it's still at the same tension it was last week.

    Still....another session where all my other rackets stayed in my bag because I couldn't bare the thought of not playing with the MX60.

    I'm sure I've said that about numerous rackets in the past....
    sometime it happen to my ngy98 too. but next couple of day it turn back ok... i dunt know why...

  9. #434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just back from session with MX60 , put my yellow wilson overgrip,very nice feeling , i can feel it fast,also smash is power "pow" sound, ni jujur,tarak tipu punya, its fast handling ,can feel faster then my proace tiDream(Ti dream is lite racket) , i love to whip it! I can feel the head "powww!!" the shuttle

    tonite will play again will update again hehee

  10. #435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    K.L., Malaysia
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    Just back from session with MX60 , put my yellow wilson overgrip,very nice feeling , i can feel it fast,also smash is power "pow" sound, ni jujur,tarak tipu punya, its fast handling ,can feel faster then my proace tiDream(Ti dream is lite racket) , i love to whip it! I can feel the head "powww!!" the shuttle

    tonite will play again will update again hehee
    Hi zero_hour,

    What is your previous racket? And what string and tension u put on your MX60? Would like to hear more from you about this "beauty"

    I am still waiting for my MX60 in these few days time.... hehe...

  11. #436
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    Just back from session with MX60 , put my yellow wilson overgrip,very nice feeling , i can feel it fast,also smash is power "pow" sound, ni jujur,tarak tipu punya, its fast handling ,can feel faster then my proace tiDream(Ti dream is lite racket) , i love to whip it! I can feel the head "powww!!" the shuttle tonite will play again will update again hehee
    haha...vey nice comment bro...same happen to me oso. last night got first match with mx60. seriously, can hear the "powww" effect from the smash. yet its improve my backcourt smashing somehow....even my clear forehand back-court to back-court is effortless and sometime get out of the court
    Finally, i found the "lack" factor from BS11/BS12, and this MX60 has corrected it in 'good' way...medium-flex c/w slight head heavy...i string it with BG66UM @26lbs and Victor yellow replacement grip....

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  60.6 KB
    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  63.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bro.. What model is the shoe u have? Looks nice

  13. #438
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SH9000Ace-E

  14. #439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    SH9000Ace-E
    No wonder looks gorgeous.. Latest model right?

  15. #440
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  16. #441
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kvn4000, if u like..u can go to AJ. they got stocks but very limited (5 pairs only).

  17. #442
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    Hi zero_hour,

    What is your previous racket? And what string and tension u put on your MX60? Would like to hear more from you about this "beauty"

    I am still waiting for my MX60 in these few days time.... hehe...
    i, using bg66ultimax,scare wanna try other string for expensive racket (i use bg66ultimax for almost 1 year already).. tension is 25lbs but i think its ald loose to 24lbs coz i bought it almost 2weeks ago.

    before this my fav racket is SW37, but clash and crack, havent found any replacement for it,..mx60 got the smash power but it fast while SW37 a bit slow on monuver .. my other previous racket is Prince TT2400 and Gosen Root Aaermet 4900 Tour (favourite racket)

    This is my string looklike,a bit wierd,
    Name:  549221_10150669851511965_612581964_9736500_1545289503_n.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  58.7 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    haha...vey nice comment bro...same happen to me oso. last night got first match with mx60. seriously, can hear the "powww" effect from the smash. yet its improve my backcourt smashing somehow....even my clear forehand back-court to back-court is effortless and sometime get out of the court
    Finally, i found the "lack" factor from BS11/BS12, and this MX60 has corrected it in 'good' way...medium-flex c/w slight head heavy...i string it with BG66UM @26lbs and Victor yellow replacement grip....

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  60.6 KB
    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  63.5 KB
    supernice shoe! RM500 kan? =( wanna it badly so i can pair with mx60!
    Last edited by zero_hour; 04-24-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: package sale: yonex cab20, ti swing power ss, victor mx60, karakal mtec-70 iso (usa)
    By skywalker in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. WTB: Victor mx60 (spore only)
    By forumer in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 04-06-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. FS/FT: Victor MX60 - Singapore
    By tigabert in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 03-17-2012, 12:40 AM
  4. FT: Victor Meteor MX70 for Meteor MX80
    By kenny_eng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-20-2011, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •