User Tag List

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope MX60 gets a fair chance to win a lot of friends in UK. When the new Victor website goes live I'm sure we will see a lot more information about the current racquets available and possibly a few reviews too.

MX60 certainly deserves a chance to shine, something the other Meteors have failed to do. I agree Meteor 80 is potentially a good seller but not in Europe and I can't explain why.

LYD Signature has been the first racquet to sell out with the first deliveries already being sold before they reached Europe. This is a definite first for Victor and may wake them up to the fact that successful players endorsing a racquet, marketed the right way increases sales.

It's a shame that none of the big names have chosen MX60. Perhaps there needs to be a few questions asked of the Victor officials as we need to get a few good male players using it to get attention.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a 2 hours session yesterday shared by both MX60 and C7.

The MX60 was surprisingly light as compared to my previous MX80 and also very light in compared to C7. Its weight is almost the same as the old spec of BS11 which I played quite long ago (if I still remember).

The MX60 is surely giving me good feel, faster and easy to do placing and control. But in the department of power, it is lesser than C7. It makes me keep on going back to C7 for the power that I can unleash from it and it is also getting easier to handle and play with in term of feeling, maneuverability and speed. The power that I can generate is top notch as compared to my other previous racket (esp MX80 and SW37). The bird placing, net shot and drop shot (which I am weak in) are also getting better and more accurate.

I think C7 will be my go-to racket and MX60 will be my second for now .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i totally agree with aryan it is surprisingly light. in power department i like to go with this one as well because of frequent smashing style of mine. i use vt80 with mx60. but now i wanted to try mx60 with bs10 or bs12. any recomendation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badmintanfreak View Post
    i totally agree with aryan it is surprisingly light. in power department i like to go with this one as well because of frequent smashing style of mine. i use vt80 with mx60. but now i wanted to try mx60 with bs10 or bs12. any recomendation.
    How u find the smashing power of MX60 & your VT80?

U may try out Kason C7 or F9 if u are looking for power. They are not lacking in speed also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the smashing power is better with vt80 if u use it properly means timing and position has to be right but mx60 is just a smooth criminal. its got bigger sweet spot and a major part i think is the frame design cause it cuts through the air like butter. i play doubles most times modification is easy with mx60 not so much with vt80.
    in sydney or i would say in australia kason or victor is not at all popular so far what i have seen. one guy try to promote victor and everybody was laughing at him. the club has been playing with yonex for the last 25yrs. i wanted to try and buy kason but there is no dealer in sydney or i don't know anybody who sell kason.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple. Move to Melbourne!

Lucas at the Clarendon St Victor shop has Victor, Kason, Babolat, Mizuno....

If you want Victor or Kason, there are a half dozen suppliers in SE Asia who are affordable, have great customer service, and very reasonable shipping prices.....

.....or you can go down the shop and pay $235 bucks for a Voltric.

I know who I'd be laughing at.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    I think the 6000 is indeed about the same as a BS9 or old spec BS11. It's really just up to your preference; some more maneuverability vs some more frame stiffness/stability and power. It shouldn't be difficult to use the MX60. For weighting, it's really up to your preference but I think 3U shouldn't really be significantly harder to use while giving you some more meat in the racket.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'm trying the MX60.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Simple. Move to Melbourne!

Lucas at the Clarendon St Victor shop has Victor, Kason, Babolat, Mizuno....

If you want Victor or Kason, there are a half dozen suppliers in SE Asia who are affordable, have great customer service, and very reasonable shipping prices.....

.....or you can go down the shop and pay $235 bucks for a Voltric.

I know who I'd be laughing at.
    well i bought my vt80 aud$170 from the guy who sell his own brand as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After I read some reviews, MX60 would feel similar to Arcsaber 7.
    It looks like Victor made another marvelous racket! but this time it is for med flex lovers!!
    BS12 was crispy, but too headlight and aerodynamic for my liking.
    BP was 290mm. But the weight of the head was condensed to the bottom of the head.
    I certainly like med flex rackets in doubles. It helps to give a bigger power at small swing.
    I think the features of this racket will help these following areas:
    Octablade- repulsive, 3 and 9 o'clock grommet- repulsive,
    carbon xt(woven)-hold, 80 string pattern-hold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mx 60 vs bs 12

after reading all the reviews i was wondering how about another mid flex racket like bs12 along with my mx60. price wise i was thinking going with rkep6000 but can't make up my mind. i need mid flex very good repulsive racket. any body recomending anything...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BS11/BS09/RKEP6000 should all fit the bill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after reading all the reviews i was wondering how about another mid flex racket like bs12 along with my mx60. price wise i was thinking going with rkep6000 but can't make up my mind. i need mid flex very good repulsive racket. any body recomending anything...........
    I had BS12. It has good reference that many Korean national players used or are using- Jung Jae Sung, Yoo Yeon Sung, Kim Min Jung, Sung Ji Hyung, Kim Ha Na, ...
    Have you tried any brave sword racket? BS12 has a good crisp feeling when I hit, the swing feels too light to adjust the impact timing. It is a personal reference. I think you will had a maximum advantage with this racket if you are quick hand and deceptive racket work player.

I cannot tell abt MX60, but MX80 had really good review-even LYD liked it. If Victor only changed the flexibility this MX80, then I believe it will be a pretty good racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fmqpt791004 View Post
    If Victor only changed the flexibility this MX80, then I believe it will be a pretty good racket.
    That's what the 60 is for

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gor for the mx60, u will not regret. Personally, I think the mx60 will provide around a 10% vs bs12 more power due to the impressive sweet spot at the same time it is very quick as well. I owned a bs 12

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My MX60 arrived from Eric yesterday. It's strung with a VS850 @ 23lbs.

Initial impressions:

The paintwork is really nice. I strongly agree that this racket looks better physically than in photos.

I got a 3U version as recommended.

I'm quite impressed with the Octablade head design. I must admit this is one of the main reasons I chose the MX60 over a BS.

It's definitely stiffer than the ARC7 and swings a bit head heavier and faster (which I like).

I measured a wet BP of ~287 mm (vs ~295 of the ARC7). Blame it on the 2 layers of overgrip I've put on both rackets.
    There's also an additional lead tape on the 12 o clock position of the ARC7; resulting to a higher BP.

Will try the set-up later. I'm expecting a 2~3 week 'honeymoon' period.
    Last edited by bakulaw; 05-07-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: corrected typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, 223 pounds. Hope your racket doesn't snap in half after just one hit!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Wow, 223 pounds. Hope your racket doesn't snap in half after just one hit!
    typo; it's strung at 23 lbs.. ;-p

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast