User Tag List

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming from Mx80, the 60 feels slow and light. Will have to spend more time with the mx60. On the positive note, my shoulder is thanking me for using the 60.
    Just for info:
    3U MX80 94g wet
    3U MX60 92g wet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orangie View Post
    Coming from Mx80, the 60 feels slow and light. Will have to spend more time with the mx60. On the positive note, my shoulder is thanking me for using the 60.
    Just for info:
    3U MX80 94g wet
    3U MX60 92g wet
    I agree with u. After using MX80, I also felt MX60 is lighter and easier to use. Not so demanding racket. However to me, it is lacking something. Imagine if u hold a light sword and a heavier sword, the heavier one seems like in store with much power which will enable u to attack & kill off the opponent easier as compared to the light sword.

Since I m using C7 also, which is quite heavy.... I m thinking of giving MX60 some more times to try out if its really suitable for my liking & style of play as I am more towards heavier racket now for more powerful games yet not lacking in speed & control.

If not, I may get back another MX80 even though it is demanding my fitness to use it but I love it overall in every department. No pain no gain.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you like mx80 and dont have any problem with it then why should you try for mx60. mx60 is design for player like mid stiff shaft. pls dont compare mx80 and mx60. compare with apple to apple...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    if you like mx80 and dont have any problem with it then why should you try for mx60. mx60 is design for player like mid stiff shaft. pls dont compare mx80 and mx60. compare with apple to apple...
    Hi riffsuad,

Sorry if I have caused u to feel offended with my comments. It is just my own personal opinion about my experience with MX60. Different people will feel differently for sure. Not to deny there are many good comments about MX60 in the thread right?

Now MX60 is still my racket to go to, since it is good in speed & control as well. I need more time with it after coming from MX80. Need to see how to unleash more solid power from it as many of u able to do it

Cheers!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After two hours of playing with the MX60, I'm liking this racket a lot!

The 23 lbs VS850 on it feels a tad too loose though. I might change to BG80 @ 24lbs soon.

As stated by many, this racket is quite easy to use. Smashes, drives, backhand clears have extra *oomphs* with less effort (must be the extra weight on the head helping out).

There are a couple of mishits but I expect less after a few more sessions.

O/T: anybody want to buy a used ARC7? hehe

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't use a hard string on the Meteors! VS850 is fine but 23lbs is a bit loose so just string it tighter (Especially considering in a couple of weeks it will be 21lbs)......Ultimax is my pick, just love this string at the moment......and ZM65/67 if you dont care so much about the extra 5% performance but want tension retention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finally i have chance to play yesterday with my mx60 string with bg66u @29lbs. yes indeed, this is the best supercombo string with mx60. i feel the shuttle flying harder compare with my previous ngy98. i feel like i'm play like pro...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Don't use a hard string on the Meteors! VS850 is fine but 23lbs is a bit loose so just string it tighter (Especially considering in a couple of weeks it will be 21lbs)......Ultimax is my pick, just love this string at the moment......and ZM65/67 if you dont care so much about the extra 5% performance but want tension retention.
    VS850's tend to loose tension faster.
    BG80 is supposedly the equivalent YY string right? BG80's are also quite common and cheap here (9USD including stringing service!).

Care to explain some more? I'm not sure if you consider the BG80 as a 'hard' string.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the feel of the BG80 on the Braveswords better. Had really good luck running it at 26lbs on my BS11 and others.

The Meteors are very stiff and metallic, and one way you can work around the lack of anthro product development is to use a string with a bit more of a softer and better damped feel.

I don't think I'd like BG80 on a Meteor, but hey, at 9 bucks a go, may as well give it a try!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the feel of the BG80 on the Braveswords better. Had really good luck running it at 26lbs on my BS11 and others.

The Meteors are very stiff and metallic, and one way you can work around the lack of anthro product development is to use a string with a bit more of a softer and better damped feel.

I don't think I'd like BG80 on a Meteor, but hey, at 9 bucks a go, may as well give it a try!
    Thanks a bunch for the inputs. I might try the BG66 Ultimax a try as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interested in what you said, what string would suggest I should buy on the Meteors? because right now, its a hit and miss for me with the vs850s and bg80s on my mx70s and mx80 lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Meteors have higher frame stiffness than the Braveswords, so softer strings will feel better on them - BG66U and VS850 like Maklike suggested, as opposed to harder strings like BG80.

I'm using BG80 on (one of) my BS11's too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well vs 850 is more like bg80. cause i got both in two diffent racket mx60 with vs850(28lb) and arc9dx with bg80(24lb) feel kind of same.

now i am not sure about frame stiffness all i know about the shaft stiffness, not many manufacturer describe the frame stiffness. could we have a separate forum for this.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BG80 has a much harder feel than VS850, which makes a difference. They are similar but definitely not the same.

BG66U has a much more similar feel to VS850, but it's better in almost all aspects - repulsion, tension holding, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got different thought, mx got flexible frame at both side frame compare to bs. that is the function of woven applied at mx. it give flexibility to hold and whip the shuttle during smashing. u can find this technology in yonex nanoray racket where they got two type fx and rp. fx model got toughflex material at side frame to produce flexibility characteristic, but rp model got stiffer material to produce repulsion characteristic.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    BG80 has a much harder feel than VS850, which makes a difference. They are similar but definitely not the same.

BG66U has a much more similar feel to VS850, but it's better in almost all aspects - repulsion, tension holding, etc.
    How about the BG66? Does it have a similar feel to the VS850 as well?
    I think I can find some stores stringing BG66 here but BG66U are quite rare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have anyone of you tried BG80 power on your mx60? I just did my stringing today as my bg66u just snap. Not too sure whether I have made the right choice to change from bg66u to bg80p? Any comments of inputs from you guys?

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast