User Tag List

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    yup. thanks for helping clear that up visor.

niemrieng, what riffsuad said is a common misconception but it won't actually change anything. no need to wear rings, unless you just want to be stylish.
    i'm so confuse abt the ring. bro no harm for u to try. if u dont believe it just ignore it. there are a lot of player adjust their racket balance weight by adding more grip at butt cap. here i attach taufik hidayat racket as example, he made bulge at his racket butt cap.Name:  Taufiksrackets.jpg
Views: 1169
Size:  12.0 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did make that bulge too on my mx60.. here the photo.Name:  C360_2012-02-13-22-46-15.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  74.6 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure Taufik, LCW, etc. have these bulges at the end of their grips to protect their hand when diving. If you watch ants' demonstration video where he grips a racket like LCW, he mentions that fact. Feel free to correct me if you have some kind of proof but I wouldn't just assume that's what the bulges are for.

I don't believe in "just ignoring it" if something is wrong. There's a Dante quote that goes something along the lines of "The hottest places in hell are reserved for the man who, in a time of moral crisis, maintains his neutrality." This is hardly a moral crisis so that quote is extreme for this situation but it sums up the general idea pretty well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure Taufik, LCW, etc. have these bulges at the end of their grips to protect their hand when diving. If you watch ants' demonstration video where he grips a racket like LCW, he mentions that fact. Feel free to correct me if you have some kind of proof but I wouldn't just assume that's what the bulges are for.

I don't believe in "just ignoring it" if something is wrong. There's a Dante quote that goes something along the lines of "The hottest places in hell are reserved for the man who, in a time of moral crisis, maintains his neutrality." This is hardly a moral crisis so that quote is extreme for this situation but it sums up the general idea pretty well.
    yup that is one of function of bulges is to prevent your hand grip slipping. but not specific for diving only, whatever stroke u want like smashing etc. another function is to improve maneuverability when u gripping higher up the handle. here i'm not to correct u bcos i'm not pro but just sharing with u. feel free to read this..
    source : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...evolution+2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yup that is one of function of bulges is to prevent your hand grip slipping. but not specific for diving only, whatever stroke u want like smashing etc. another function is to improve maneuverability when u gripping higher up the handle. here i'm not to correct u bcos i'm not pro but just sharing with u. feel free to read this..
    i'd never try this technique of gripping, will have a try next week since my grip almost worn out...thehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I agree that it will change the feel of the racket, it'll feel head lighter. But like I and others have already said, adding weight to the grip will not change the swing weight of the racket and that's what's actually important. Say the racket head weighs... 40g (arbitrary number, I don't know the actual proportions). Either way you're still swinging 40g around. Not really any other way to say it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I agree that it will change the feel of the racket, it'll feel head lighter. But like I and others have already said, adding weight to the grip will not change the swing weight of the racket and that's what's actually important. Say the racket head weighs... 40g (arbitrary number, I don't know the actual proportions). Either way you're still swinging 40g around. Not really any other way to say it.
    i never say adding weight at bottom butt cap will change the racket head weight. oh no mannn, did i say it early?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still love my mx60 no matter what happen!!!! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    I still love my mx60 no matter what happen!!!! LOL
    Agreed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last nte i use my SW37,and yeah MX60 is still faster,..i love both racket, domt have problem with them now .... BTW, MX30 is coming really soon, ..more review will coming soon hahaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    Last nte i use my SW37,and yeah MX60 is still faster,..i love both racket, domt have problem with them now .... BTW, MX30 is coming really soon, ..more review will coming soon hahaa
    where u got that info? what is the spec?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where u got that info? what is the spec?
    hehee check arc1414 thread ,..also coming is "SW JJS " *DROLL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

........post error

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or does the MX60 have a more oval head compared to the standard isometric shape on rackets these days?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just you.

Its essentially the same shape as a Bravesword, just a little bit longer but the same width.

Companies seem to be going away from the 'pronounced' isometric like a Kason or Arcsaber to designs that are slightly less 'flat' at 12 o'clock, for some reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBS just added the MX60 and BS12 to its catalog of Victor rackets (MX80 and BS10). Winston, if you're reading this, you're picking a fantastic assortment of models to carry I suggest the SW35 next ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there, anyone knows the price of MX 60 or 70 in KL, Malaysia? I already know the price of MX80 , but the shop there doesnt sell MX60 and 70 so... was trying to see if it was under my budget anot