User Tag List

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently testing Zymax 62 on MX60 after finally broke Zymax 65 and then Yonex BG66um lost it's tension.

Back in the time i was testing Zymax 65, I felt a little bit pain on my arm. It's gone away completely when i changed to yonex BG66um. But then 1.5 month later the string feeling was just bad. And now I'm testing Zymax 62. HELL my muscle pain comeback in just less than a day.

So I think you guys are right. Never use a stiff string on any meteor. (Maybe a placebo since my arm is actually not perfectly healed? and Zymax 62 shouldn't be that bad to the arm?)

PS. The tension i tested is just around 23-24.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where u guys buy mx60 in KL? Tried Pertama Complex, ThreeSport, and Elin all dont carry that?

Should I go for VT70 instead for similar spec as mx60?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just sold mine... Haha... You can go to Times Sport (Tmn Megah, PJ) or KD Sports (Kota Dsara)... saw plenty there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks davlee!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they sell meteor x 60 in Canada?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought mx60 and tested today for 2 hours session. Usually I'm using Yonex NS9900 for double match.

Clear from back and front court are easier n less effort.

Smash still cant get the right timing. Need some time. For now definitely my NS9900 more powerful.

Too used to my light head racket to do tight net play, need some time to adjust my play.

When i hold the racket feel head heavy, was worry about my defend and drive will be weaken but I still play the same level as using ns9900.

Going to use it for tomorrow session, see how it goes!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the MX60 is going to be a bit of a shock coming off an NS9900. If you've got a pure speed game it may not suit your style 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So does anyone know if you can buy the mx 60 in canada?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J4se98 View Post
    So does anyone know if you can buy the mx 60 in canada?
    I've seen the mx80 and mx70 on a few Canadian online stores but I haven't seen the mx60 yet. If you're willing to buy online, mybadmintonstore from Hong Kong has it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received mine from Squash Eric. I'll be able to test it at the end of the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Professional Player VS MX 60

Okay, I'm really sorry if apparently I've missed some post in the previous page. But, As I also recently try to get settle with this racquet paired with NS 660Ti string at 29 lbs, as also this one of the Hi-End category stuff from Victor in 2012 (In My Country) I'm really curious to know who are the professional players have this MX 60 in hand along their tournament?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Good_friend View Post
    Okay, I'm really sorry if apparently I've missed some post in the previous page. But, As I also recently try to get settle with this racquet paired with NS 660Ti string at 29 lbs, as also this one of the Hi-End category stuff from Victor in 2012 (In My Country) I'm really curious to know who are the professional players have this MX 60 in hand along their tournament?

Hai, does anyone know about that, please thank's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a racket is not being used by professional, doesnt mean that it is not good. Likewise, you wont want to choose a racket just because it is used by professionals. You should choose and use one that is suitable to your playing style and your liking. I guess most professional players will prefer stiffer rackets as they have the power and they wish to transfer all their power through a stiffer racket. A stiffer racket will also provide better control...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly recommend that if you're that obsessed with what the pros use, just buy a Yonex ZF. I love those rackets. 90% of players I play who have 'upgraded' to the ZF their game has gone backwards in a major way, so I highly recommend it to all my competitors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been eyeing this racket for some time and am really interested in it. But the BS LYD has caught my eye too.
    I used to be one of the bigger smasher in my club but stopped for about 6 months. And when i got back to playing i found myself with a weaker smash but alot faster at the net driving and intercepting which is now where i play 80% of the time.
    So the question is how does the MX 60 play at the front? Also compared to the LYD?

I'm a new member so forgive me if im doing anything wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bs12 is the best racket for front court player.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really just depends. LYD uses an (arguably) stiffer and heavier racket than he used to (BSLYD vs BS09), and a guy like Cai Yun uses a head-heavy racket (C7). So essentially, if you're a fast guy, you can either enhance that quickness by using a lighter, faster racket, or get a head-heavier racket to improve your back court effectiveness.

There's no such thing as a 'front court' or 'back court' player - it's simply a matter of what you prefer to play, not where you're going to spend most of your time. If you're not trying to improve the area of the court where you're weakest, your opponents if they're half decent will pick up on this and hammer you.

Both the LYD and MX60 are great all-rounders. There are faster and punchier rackets, but they both do everything very well. If you're after a Victor and 'speed' is your top priority, then the LYD would have a slight edge over the MX60. The MX60 feels like it carries slightly more weight in it's head so it could be argued that it might be slightly punchier from the back court.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast