Need Help Picking a Racket

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by AngryChameleon, Dec 3, 2011.

1. AngryChameleon

AngryChameleon Regular Member

Canadian Forces
    Hey Forum!

Just making a new post, I'm trying to pick a racket. I have a chance to get a good deal on a few rackets, and was wondering which one would be better. I'm a pretty hard hitter, and rely on power to make up for lack of court movement. Still trying to get back into the game after a break for a few years. I play mostly Nylon, but do play feather sometimes. Here are the racket choices.

2011 Voltric 70
    2011 Armortech 900 Technique
    2011 Armortech 900 Power

I tried all 3, and liked the power the least. Theres something I like about the voltric 70, and the 900 technique, but they both seem so different. Which one is the best deal for me if they're all the same price.

2. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

voltric 80 is one of the best racket yonex is making at the moment, it sits directly between AT900P and AT900T in terms of repulsiveness and hold, but all of them are stiff/x-stiff.

For someone coming back into the game probably VT70 is better. The medium flex and not too head heavy is great for hard hitters while not burdening the arm too much and quick defence :D