Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-05-2011, 02:44 PM #1
2012 Chinese New Year Badminton Tournament2012 LABC CHINESE NEW YEAR TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by Yonex and Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
Friday, January 13 Sunday, January 15, 2012
Los Angeles Badminton Club
10410 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 92731
Telephone: (626) 279-9919
Friday, January 13: 5:00pm Registration (at LABC)
Friday, January 13: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Tournament Play
Saturday, January 14 8:00am 10:00pm Tournament Play
Sunday, January 15: 8:00am 7:00pm Tournament Play (Semi Finals and Finals)
Events: Funky, B, Super C, C, D, E+. E-.and Senior
Maximum of 3 events per player.
Entry Deadline: December 30, 2011
$30 per person for one event. $20 for each additional event.
$20 per person for one Senior events. $10 for each additional event.
$10 late fee will be imposed if pay after the entry deadline.
Payments could be made online or sent to LABC.
Payments not received by the time of draws will be removed from the tournament.
Free T-Shirt for each participant with at least two events.
The tournament is open to all players of all ages.
Senior Doubles and Mixed Doubles are combined age of 80+, 90+, and 100+
Please no sandbagging, leveling will be enforced by the Committee.
Minimum $5,000 Purse. Cash prize will also be awarded to winners and runner-ups
Medals for E+, E-, and Senior events.
1. The tournament will be conducted in accordance with applicable USAB rules.
2. Events may be combined or played round robin format if not enough entries are received.
3. Consolation draws will be held for each event.
4. Up to two Yonex feather shuttlecocks per match will be provided free of charge.
5. All matches will be played in the best 2 of 3 games using the BWF Rally Point Scoring System.
6. A player not ready to play in ten minutes after his/her match is called will be defaulted.
7. On court warm-ups is restricted to 3 minutes.
8. Previous tournament results will be used by the Committee for seeding arrangement.
9. Each player in a doubles partnership must submit separate entry forms.
10. Entries will not be refunded if canceled after December 30, 2011.
11. The Tournament Director reserves the right to move players according to level players and change any of the above conditions.
Lodging: Hilton Los Angeles - 225 W Valley, San Gabriel CA 91776. (626) 270-2700
Comfort Inn Rosemead 9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 92770. 9626) 228-0528
Transportation: No transportation provided to hotel or airport.
Online Paypal payments are required.
Alternate Payments could be made to:
Attn. Chinese New Year Tournament
10410 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731
Entry Deadline: December 30, 2012
12-13-2011, 08:48 PM #2
The attached files are the official poster and give away t-shirts for all participants who enroll to two events or more.
By extremenanopowe in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 2: 01-31-2012, 07:30 AM
By chris-ccc in forum General ForumReplies: 10: 01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
By badelbow in forum Canada WestReplies: 7: 01-01-2012, 02:51 AM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
By ThePlayer in forum China Professional PlayersReplies: 37: 02-04-2008, 06:41 PM