eagnas combo 5060 string gripper not working

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by arrguz, Dec 5, 2011.

1. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    guys hope you can help me with my problem,,my combo 5060 string gripper is not working anymore ad also cannot pull the string already,switch tension not working also,,,does anyone knows the reason why is it happen,,and maybe you can help me guys how to repair it...thanks a lot...

2. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

Eagnas is well-known for the manual machine but not electric one.
    Their electronic component most likely is not the good one, so very easy to be damaged, you should use voltage stabilizer.

Send it back to Eagnas for servicing ....

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Do you mean the gripper is not gripping the string and when the tension head move, the string does not tension or the tension head is not even moving?

4. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    thanks for reply sir..the puller is not working even if i push the switch tension not working anymore,,dont know why sir...i tried it today still not working...only the LCD is still working...if i put the string in the gripper and push the switch it doesnt pull the string...hope you can help me sir...thanks so much

5. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

if you have a friend who is familiar with servicing electronic goods such as TV, Radio or so, you may ask to open the machine. Usually the motor is not run (as like 2 of my friend case, both using Combo 8010). Eagnas used belt.

6. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

There are several possible issues here.
    Maa2003 was right. The best chance is to take it to some electronic repair shop to have them fix it. oYou can take the head unit out by unscrew the screws under the tension head.

7. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    to all who reply thanks a lot.,much appreciated.. anyway my brother in law is electrician..i will ask him to open the tension head asap...do i have to use AVR (auto voltage regulator) for my machine?? thanks again so much