User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 59
  1. #1
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Astec Open 2011 (Indonesia Local Championship)


  2. #2
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this tourney will be held from 5 Dec to 10 Dec 2011.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another reshuffling done in BD U-19 for Team Djarum:
    Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
    is now paired with Felix Kinalsal - in preparation of AJC & WJC next year perhaps since Lukhi Apri Nugroho is no longer eligible.

    The competition in BD U-19 is relatively similar to Kejurnas, with Djarum and Jaya Raya pairs making up the most pairs in the top 8 seeds. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma are now the top-seed. Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho are also in the draw.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting, Mona Santoso come back !!
    She will play in
    WD with Natalia Deske
    XD with Yong Yudianto

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    The competition in BD U-19 is relatively similar to Kejurnas, with Djarum and Jaya Raya pairs making up the most pairs in the top 8 seeds.
    These 2 clubs are still the giants in U-19 BD today..... since 20+ years ago...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Another reshuffling done in BD U-19 for Team Djarum:Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo is now paired with Felix Kinalsal - in preparation of AJC & WJC next year perhaps since Lukhi Apri Nugroho is no longer eligible.The competition in BD U-19 is relatively similar to Kejurnas, with Djarum and Jaya Raya pairs making up the most pairs in the top 8 seeds. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma are now the top-seed. Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho are also in the draw.
    And they meet in 2nd round, 1st seed against new djarum combo

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Another reshuffling done in BD U-19 for Team Djarum:
    Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
    is now paired with Felix Kinalsal - in preparation of AJC & WJC next year perhaps since Lukhi Apri Nugroho is no longer eligible.

    The competition in BD U-19 is relatively similar to Kejurnas, with Djarum and Jaya Raya pairs making up the most pairs in the top 8 seeds. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma are now the top-seed. Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho are also in the draw.
    next year, if not perform really well, Kevin Sanjaya may not be included in the WJC team as just 2 BDs can join in the WJC team. There are a number of good pairs with Hafiz Faizal/Putra Eka Rhoma and Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama leading the list. Kevin/Felix should work very hard to beat both. but, I want Edi/Arya join the team.

    I think, 1 pair from Djarum and 1 pair from Jaya Raya. I am sure, they will share the spot.

    For AJC, with 3 spots available, the chance is bigger for Kevin/Felix.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Although 2 BDs allowed only for the Team Event, there's ultimately 3 BD pairs that can play in the Individual Event. Correct me if I am wrong. This year: Ronald/Selvanus, Kevin/Lukhi, and Hafiz/Alfian took the 3 spots at the WJC, while Jordan/Rangga, Lukhi/Rizky, and Ronald/Selvanus took the AJC spots.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hafiz/Putra also lost early in the Kejurnas this week.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Although 2 BDs allowed only for the Team Event, there's ultimately 3 BD pairs that can play in the Individual Event. Correct me if I am wrong. This year: Ronald/Selvanus, Kevin/Lukhi, and Hafiz/Alfian took the 3 spots at the WJC, while Jordan/Rangga, Lukhi/Rizky, and Ronald/Selvanus took the AJC spots.
    Yes, you are right....
    i think, it's no problem for AJC...
    but for WJC, Alfian/Hafiz are registered as the XD member firstly.....

    or maybe the limitation is on the player numbers ??
    6 boys and 6 girls for individual ?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It should be 10, including the 4 Singles, if I am not wrong.

    If Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama win the match today (which I think they will), they will be top of the list for BD next year. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma should also be in the list, thanks to their good performance in the Malaysia IC last week. But they may shuffle this pair, as seen in the WJC this year. Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo needs to find a better partner, as I have mentioned so many times.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo needs to find a better partner, as I have mentioned so many times.
    who is the right partner for him, do you think?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    It should be 10, including the 4 Singles, if I am not wrong.

    If Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama win the match today (which I think they will), they will be top of the list for BD next year. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma should also be in the list, thanks to their good performance in the Malaysia IC last week. But they may shuffle this pair, as seen in the WJC this year. Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo needs to find a better partner, as I have mentioned so many times.
    I think Alfian Eko has more chance rather than Hafiz or Putra, he is taller and more power. Read the Malaysian's post that Teo Kok Siang just recover from surgery.
    The combination allways change to find the best, so the chance still openly for our elite BDs.

  14. #14
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just notice that Pia Zebadiah is playing here.. Partener with Kido in XD and Rizky in WD

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As expected, the first-round match between Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma (top-seed here) and the new-pairing of Felix Kinalsal/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo went to the wire...easily the match of the day....with the top-seed prevailing in 3-sets: 21-18, 21-23, 22-20. Not a bad result for the newly formed pair.

  16. #16
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alfian Eko/Shella Devi Aulia beat the AJC winner Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Ririn Amelia again, this time in straight games 21-18 21-19. This will be Lukhi/Ririn second defeat to Alfian/Eko after also lost in Kejurnas.

  17. #17
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GD semifinal U-19. Shella/Anggia will meet new combo from Djarum Melati/Rosyita. Rosyita is still eligible to play in Remaja(U-17) actually. Shella/Anggia has the edge. Meanwhile, Gloria/Khaeriah has to face their fellow team mate Ririn/Annisa. Tough call, i want to see how Ririn/Annisa combination, will it better than Ririn/Melati? We shall see.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indonesia National Championship 2011 (Kejurnas 2011)
    By miksss in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 160
    : 12-03-2011, 12:02 PM
  2. Indonesia Open PSS 2011 - Day 5 Semifinal (25 June 2011)
    By etudiant in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 520
    : 06-25-2011, 11:58 PM
  3. Indonesia Open PSS 2011 - Day 4 Round 8 (24 Jun 2011)
    By MelvIndonesia in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 478
    : 06-25-2011, 08:55 AM
  4. Indonesia Open PSS 2011 - Day 3 Round 16 (23 Jun 2011)
    By etudiant in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 749
    : 06-24-2011, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 05-29-2011, 08:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •