12-08-2011, 12:22 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Badminton League Play - "West End"
I have a few questions to ask people about starting up a doubles badminton league in the "West End" (Halton, Hamilton, Niagara, Brantford area)
- How far would you travel to play in a badminton league?
- How much would you be willing to pay for a season?
- Would you prefer a Completitive or Rec League?
When answering the above questions, please assume the following:
- 8 teams play each other twice, then 1 set of play-offs/consolation round
- Challenges comprise of 3 MD, 1 WD and 2 XD
- Rec League only - CDE players only, nylon birds provided by league
- Competitive League - BCDE players only, feather birds provided by players
- (A replication of the Badminton Federation for Pan Am Games league model)
Looking forward to some feedback here.... You can also PM your feedback too!
By chris-ccc in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 85: 07-07-2014, 05:54 AM
By visor in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 32: 04-24-2011, 07:58 PM
By mikenghk in forum SingaporeReplies: 3: 01-01-2007, 11:36 PM
By badrad in forum RichmondPro Badminton CentreReplies: 38: 07-17-2006, 06:49 PM
By bigredlemon in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 3: 03-31-2003, 02:04 PM