User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 43
  1. #18
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a huge upset from WJC runner up Shella/Anggia.. They beat former pelatnas pair Ayu/Dwi.. While their team mate Aris/Dain also create upset by beating Pia Zebadiah/Rizky Amelia.. Well done for both young pairs.. Both will face each other in SF..

  2. #19
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I guess Setyana Daniella Florensia who plays in Singapore is Passport name of Setyana Mapassa.
    Thanks Sandy for the info.. Anyway, i read through the news that DD Sports will broadcast tomorrow India Challenge semifinal start from 4pm.. I think i can't watch all matches.. I only can watch a few earlier match i think hope you can give live report

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Thanks Sandy for the info.. Anyway, i read through the news that DD Sports will broadcast tomorrow India Challenge semifinal start from 4pm.. I think i can't watch all matches.. I only can watch a few earlier match i think hope you can give live report
    yes, please live report

  4. #21
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    yes, please live report
    I only can give live report on earlier match.. after that i will have Barbeque with my friends.. My exam at school finish tomorrow.. will try to give full live report on final round

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, you still track badminton when you have exam
    dont do it when you are at college
    surely, you can not concentrate becouse you wondering your fave player result
    Last edited by fathonezic; 12-16-2011 at 11:38 AM.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How to watch dd sports? Can tell me? I want to watch vito play.. But dilemna coz now ss final also showing

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,466
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama's progress was finally stopped by the top-seed Rian/Rendra in rubber-sets: 21-15, 15-21, 19-21. But still, it's an achievement for Edi/Arya to progress to the QF and beating some senior pairs. They ALMOST BEAT their super seniors and the top-seed.

    I think they should be INA's BEST BD U-19 at the moment and our hope for the AJC & WJC 2012.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Annisa Saufika/Rosyita Eka Putri bt Ririn Amelia/Melati Daeva 21-14 21-15

    As I said last week WD players like Gloria, Saufika, Rosyita has bigger chance to challenge China WD in the future rather than some our elite chubby or small build WD players.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how good is rosyita Sandy ??
    she is still 14 yo but have made a huge achivement in Taruna.... She should be very very good !

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    how good is rosyita Sandy ??
    she is still 14 yo but have made a huge achivement in Taruna.... She should be very very good !
    She is tall and fast mover, good defence, and good attack although she is still very young. She won WD in MILO this year for Junior High School (SMP) represent Yogyakarta and new comer in PB. Djarum.

    I watched the SF Astec, Anggia/Shella bt Melati Daeva/Rosyita 22-20 27-25.
    Anggia/Shella forced to offensive play, allways smash & keep down the balls. Actually Anggia/Shella smash weren't hard but fast. In many time Rosyta saved it although she wasn't in good position. She got chance to attack rarely, but when she got it then "boom".

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    She is tall and fast mover, good defence, and good attack although she is still very young. She won WD in MILO this year for Junior High School (SMP) represent Yogyakarta and new comer in PB. Djarum.

    I watched the SF Astec, Anggia/Shella bt Melati Daeva/Rosyita 22-20 27-25.
    Anggia/Shella forced to offensive play, allways smash & keep down the balls. Actually Anggia/Shella smash weren't hard but fast. In many time Rosyta saved it although she wasn't in good position. She got chance to attack rarely, but when she got it then "boom".
    Jogja ??
    what club she come from ??
    i guess, should be Pancing Sembada....
    There are some good clubs in Jogja but only Pancing can make good future star...
    AMP YKPN, trained by Finarsih (former Pelatnas), can only make so so player....

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Jogja ??
    what club she come from ??
    i guess, should be Pancing Sembada....
    There are some good clubs in Jogja but only Pancing can make good future star...
    AMP YKPN, trained by Finarsih (former Pelatnas), can only make so so player....
    Correction : Rosyita won Milo in 2010

    In kejurnas 2010, she was still under PBSI Yogyakarta, club PB. Purnama Sleman.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Searching abt Rosyita, I find the shocking news.

    Sleman dominate in PORPROV Yogyakarta 2011,
    Some of the famous names are :
    WS : Rena Asela (PB. Djarum)
    WD : Maretha Dea (PB. Mutiara), Aris Budiharti (PB. Jaya Raya), Rosyita Eka Putri (PB. Djarum)
    MD : Danny Bawa Chrisnanta (Singapore) , Wifqi Windarto (PB. Djarum)

    I guess those players will represent Yogyakarta in PON 2012. No Hayom in Kulon Progo, I think he shall play for Jateng.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Correction : Rosyita won Milo in 2010

    In kejurnas 2010, she was still under PBSI Yogyakarta, club PB. Purnama Sleman.
    wow, Purnama is rising.... good to know that

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WS U-19 : Intan Dwi Jayanti (16 y.o) beat Dian Fitriani 3 sets (good progress of Intan)
    WD U-19 : Saufika/Rosyita v Gloria/Khaeriah, 3 tall girls in a match. Khaeriah looked short, although she isn't short around 167 cm heigh.

  16. #33
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    WS U-19 : Intan Dwi Jayanti (16 y.o) beat Dian Fitriani 3 sets (good progress of Intan)WD U-19 : Saufika/Rosyita v Gloria/Khaeriah, 3 tall girls in a match. Khaeriah looked short, although she isn't short around 167 cm heigh.
    Data from pbdjarum website, Khaeriah is 171 cm. Perhaps she looked short because her partner is Gloria? any review on those matches sandy? Thanks
    Last edited by miksss; 12-18-2011 at 03:33 AM.

  17. #34
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dinar lost to Mega Cahya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2011 Bitburger Open Grand Prix Gold: Finals Day Sun 6th Nov 2011
    By Justin L in forum French Open / Bitburger Open 2011
    Replies: 78
    : 11-07-2011, 06:22 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    : 05-25-2011, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    : 03-28-2011, 06:26 AM
  4. Pertamina Open(Jakarta,6-11 December 2010)
    By miksss in forum 2010 Tournaments
    Replies: 54
    : 12-14-2010, 05:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •