Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-10-2011, 08:04 PM #1
CHRISTMAS BADMINTON CAMP IN VANCOUVER FOR YOUTH 6-17 year old - DEC 2011
RENFREW COMMUNITY CENTER BADMINTON CHRISTMAS CAMP, VANCOUVER, BC.
GET FIT, HAVE FUN, LEARN AND ENJOY DURING THE HOLIDAY! THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST GIFT FOR YOUR KIDS!
CHRISTMAS BADMINTON CAMP DEC 19th – DEC 23th, 2011
Each camp run for 5 days, from Monday-Friday. Each camp we have 3 levels for students to sign up and they can move up to each level quickly depend on each students potential and how much they practice. STUDENTS WILL ALLOW TO STAY FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES FOR EXTRA PRACTICES FREE OF CHARGE!
Youth Beginner: run from 9:00 am-10:15 am
Youth Advance Beginer/Low Intermediate: run from 10:20 am-11:35 am
Youth High Intermediate/Low Advance: run from 11:40 am-12:55 pm
Student Will Benefits/Learn
1) The Proper Way to hit a clear - how to hit a deep clear and point of contact
2) The proper Way to hit a smash - discussion of pronation and point of contact
3) How to do a proper net drive, discussion of posture , contact point
4) Learn the proper gripping
5) Learn how to move properly on the court, when to stop, when to get ready, and how to move from one corner to another, and how to recover
6) How to do a proper net drop, and net kill , correct gripping
7) How to do a single serve and a double serve
8) How to score using the 21 points game system
9) How to play a half court game, and how to play a full court game
10) Discussion of strategy and tactics
11) How to do proper conditioning warm up and cool down.
12) Students will learn the proper knowledge and skills to build up confident and mentally prepare for their games.
13) Students will compete against other students in a fun competitive environment
14) Students will continue to get feedback from the coach for personal improvement
We will also have a fun pizzas partyand pop, free for all registered students every FRIDAY at the end of each camp and some prizes for the students.
The program will be coach by Richard professional badminton coach with more than 25 years of experience playing competitive in the game of badminton. Richard is a certified provincial coach who will able to help your kids to learn the proper skills and mindset to help your kids to move to the next level. Having a proper coach at the right stage of development will definitely help the kids to reach to a higher potential level at a later age.
Whether you want to join the high school team or you want your kids to be a top national player in the future, this is the right place to start. If you are serious about playing competitive badminton in the future, this is the right program for you. We don't baby sit kids in our program. We are here to train kids to play proper badminton so they can have fun and enjoy playing the sport for the rest of their lives. Richard can teach up to junior Canadian national players.
For registration or more information about the program,
RENFREW COMMUNITY CENTER
2929 East 22nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5M 2Y3
Richard – Your COACH
professional badminton coach
12-18-2011, 12:49 PM #2
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST GIFT FOR YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER!
THE CAMP IS FUN, GET LOTS OF EXERCISE, MAKE FRIENDS, AND LEARN HIGH LEVEL BADMINTON SKILLS!
Beginner - 2 or 3 spots left.
Intermediate/Advance - 2 or 3 spots left.
Camp start tomorrow Monday.
Please call the center early at 604-257-8388 to save your spot.
Camp come with a free christmas badminton party, fun tournaments, and prizes for the students, part of the program at no extra cost.
By Announce_23 in forum Canada WestReplies: 2: 08-15-2011, 02:36 AM
By Announce_23 in forum Canada WestReplies: 4: 06-29-2011, 12:24 PM
By Announce_23 in forum Canada WestReplies: 6: 03-25-2011, 05:49 PM
By MBA101 in forum MalaysiaReplies: 0: 02-25-2011, 06:31 AM
By chris-ccc in forum General ForumReplies: 175: 12-31-2010, 01:41 AM