User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ealing, London
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Anyone wanna play? (I`m in London)

    I`m in west London from 27th June 2003 to 3rd July 2003 and from 10th July 2003 and 24th July 2003. I usually play at Brentford Leisure Centre in west London, but I have a car and can travel. I am free all day everyday to play. I would say I`m intermediate but would be happy to play with anyone.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    UK - London, Birmingham
    Posts
    768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Check your Private messages in the user cp area!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tung Chung
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you play Sunday morning at centre London,there is a club with mostly chinese,
    Quote Originally Posted by bishi
    I`m in west London from 27th June 2003 to 3rd July 2003 and from 10th July 2003 and 24th July 2003. I usually play at Brentford Leisure Centre in west London, but I have a car and can travel. I am free all day everyday to play. I would say I`m intermediate but would be happy to play with anyone.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeung
    Can you play Sunday morning at centre London,there is a club with mostly chinese,
    where is the club? I am playing tommorow with my friend at UCL, however I would want to play someone more experienced. He is quite new to badminton.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Can i join?? (Im based in London)

    I`m in East Londonl. I usually play at local clubs but I have a car and can travel. I am free most of the time to play.

    I would say I`m an avearge player, but would like to play with more people.


    (Any replies welcomed, cheers)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for training partner in west London

    Hello there,

    I'm a college student and looking for a training partner to practice with, mainly improve on serves, drop-shots positioning, etc. Maybe play some singles a couple of hours a week in west London. I live in East Acton basically. There're a few good sports centres nearby but I don't mind travelling a bit further to Ealing, Chiswick or NW area. I've got a few months playing experience, and I consider myself is probably an average player, but I wouldn't mind practising with someone above or below me. If anyone is looking forward to improving their playing as well, and need a practise partner, let me know!

    Thanks a lot!

    Catherine

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I would like to play

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeung
    Can you play Sunday morning at centre London,there is a club with mostly chinese,
    I am from TW, I would like to know where this club is and would like to play soon!!

    Thanks

    Laz

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer
    I am from TW, I would like to know where this club is and would like to play soon!!

    Thanks

    Laz
    I am interested too ~~
    Anyway, I just moved into the Docklands, anyone there know where I can go to have a knockabout ?

    Anthony

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    east london (near docklands)
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Interested in playing ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahkleung
    I am interested too ~~
    Anyway, I just moved into the Docklands, anyone there know where I can go to have a knockabout ?

    Anthony
    Hi Anthony,

    I know you posted on september 23 2004, so it is a bit of a late reply but anyway I am interested in playing too and live near the docklands. Have you found a place to play yet?. Well if you wanna play then there are a couple of clubs in the stepeny green area and whitechapel where you have to go and book a place.

    I am an average player and havent played for a couple of years but looking for somebody to play with. so if anybody is interested.

    Omer

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystiic
    Hi Anthony,

    I know you posted on september 23 2004, so it is a bit of a late reply but anyway I am interested in playing too and live near the docklands. Have you found a place to play yet?. Well if you wanna play then there are a couple of clubs in the stepeny green area and whitechapel where you have to go and book a place.

    I am an average player and havent played for a couple of years but looking for somebody to play with. so if anybody is interested.

    Omer
    Hi Omer,

    I was thinking of joining the session on Tuesday and on Sunday which is held at Waterfront. But, I have just twist my ankle this week, so wont be able to play for another week or so.

    If you are interested, there are a couple of posts here that mentioned these sessions. Hope to see you there when I recover

    Anthony

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking to play people

    Hi Everyone,

    I see you all want to play badminton in London I also like too so I say that we all
    plan to book a court and play, my idea where to book is in walthamstow Kelmscott leisure centre in the newyear.

    Also I am competitive player who is looking to build a new club as I am a member
    of LIBA Academy.

    thank you

    Akife

Similar Threads

  1. Really wanna play!
    By jenny87 in forum UK
    Replies: 1
    : 11-11-2010, 05:25 AM
  2. I wanna play!!!!!
    By binzie in forum UK
    Replies: 7
    : 04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
  3. I new here in aBU DHABI..i wanna play..where?
    By jrsilvestre23 in forum Middle East & South Asia
    Replies: 3
    : 08-03-2008, 04:31 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    : 02-23-2005, 07:55 AM
  5. Wanna play together????
    By andre in forum Singapore
    Replies: 25
    : 11-01-2004, 05:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •