MP88 in Bras Basah?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mozartcova, Jun 27, 2003.

1. mozartcova

mozartcova Regular Member

Hi All,

Does anyone know how much is MP88 and MP77 in Bras Basah now? Is it more expensive than MP100(S$160)? I'm going to ask my friend to get it but I have to tell him the price first so that he will not get "potong"... :D

Thanks all...

2. ladybird

ladybird Regular Member

I have just been there yesterday, I don't see any MP77 or MP88. Just looking around, but i haven't asked the shop owner yet.

I checked with Ranking Sport and Music Book Room. You might want to check with Zenith.

I am looking MP77 and MP55 and it seems www.badmintonchain.com offers good bargain at this moment. You might compare with this web site too to find out the price, at least you know the average price.

Let me know if you find those rackets, i am going to buy too.

3. mozartcova

mozartcova Regular Member

Even you asked the shop owner, he/she may not give you the discounted/bargained price. Only someone who has just bought one from there would know. I won't be surprised if it is more expensive than the MP100 simply because the MP77/88 are less demanded. In the same token, there is no harm to ask.

4. jameschew

jameschew New Member

mp 77 would cost you about RM 300

5. snook-ed

snook-ed Regular Member

i was there at 10 & 10 last week, and they quoted me mp77 as $175, shocking when you can quote the mp100 at $160, 3U?

6. Diey_love

Diey_love New Member

I just buy MP77 SP 3UG5 for RM288.00 two week ago. It better than my old Iso 100.