Results 1 to 17 of 312
12-13-2011, 02:00 AM #1
2011 Super Series Finals: Day 1 - Wed 14-Dec
2011 Super Series Finals: Day 1 - Wednesday 14-December
What I know;
* There will be 2 sessions on Day 1.
* The first match of Session 1 will commence in 19 hours' time.
We will have live-streaming from BadmintonWorld.TV (BWF's Channel);
I have checked tournamentsoftware for the links for;
* The Schedule of Matches
* The Draws,
but there is nothing at tournamentsoftware at the moment.
Last edited by chris-ccc; 12-13-2011 at 02:10 AM.
12-13-2011, 02:08 AM #2
The OSIM site gives the following link for the WSS Finals.
Unfortunatley, it defaults to Chinese language.
Maybe someone can help us with it...
Edit: That collage pic on the home page there makes the players look like some tortured souls from out of hell.
Last edited by cobalt; 12-13-2011 at 02:12 AM.
12-13-2011, 02:19 AM #3
12-13-2011, 02:23 AM #4
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM #5
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM #6
Qualified players and their seeding
From other BC threads, we can find the qualified players and their seeding, but not the draw.
The qualified players are;
(1) Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
(2) Chen Long (CHN)
(3) Lin Dan (CHN)
(4) Peter Hoeg Gade (DEN)
(5) Kenichi Tago (JPN)
(6) Sho Sasaki (JPN)
(7) Taufik Hidayat (INA)
(8) Simon Santoso (INA)
(1) Wang Yihan (CHN)
(2) Wang Xin (CHN)
(3) Juliane Schenk (GER)
(4) Saina Nehwal (IND)
(5) Tine Baun (DEN)
(6) Sayaka Sato (JPN)
(7) Sung Ji Hyun (KOR)
(8) Bae Youn Joo (KOR)
(1) Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng (CHN)
(2) Jung Jae Sung/Lee Young Dae (KOR)
(3) Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen (DEN)
(4) Ko Sung Hyun/Yoo Yeon Seong (KOR)
(5) Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong (MAS)
(6) Chai Biao/Guo Zhendong (CHN)
(7) Hirokatsu Hashimoto/Noriyasu Hirata (JPN)
(8) Mohammad Ahsan/Bona Septano (INA)
(1) Wang Xiaoli/Yu Yang (CHN)
(2) Tian Qing/Zhao Yunlei (CHN)
(3) Mizuki Fujii/Reika Kakiiwa (JPN)
(4) Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung (KOR)
(5) Shizuka Matsuo/Mami Naito (JPN)
(6) Cheng Wen Hsing/Chien Yu Chin (TPE)
(7) Christinna Pedersen/Kamilla Rytter Juhl (DEN)
(8) Poon Lok Yan/Tse Ying Suet (HKG)
(1) Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei (CHN)
(2) Joachim Fischer Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen (DEN)
(3) Xu Chen/Ma Jin (CHN)
(4) Chen Hung Ling/Cheng Wen Hsing (TPE)
(5) Tantowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (INA)
(6) Sudket Prapakamol/Saralee Thoungthongkam (THA)
(7) Robert Blair/Gabrielle White (SCO/ENG)
(8) Shintaro Ikeda/Reiko Shiota (JPN)
Jung Jae Sung/Lee Young Dae (KOR) might perhaps withdraw because of injury suffered 2 days' ago at the Korea GP Gold.
12-13-2011, 02:41 AM #7
I believe Rudy mentioned on another thread that the draw would be made only a little before?
12-13-2011, 02:43 AM #8
12-13-2011, 02:54 AM #9
That banner pic must be a candidate for the worst landing page in professional sport.
I take back my words.
It's a hands-down winner. No contest. Walkover.
12-13-2011, 02:57 AM #10
Draw on the eve of the tournament
Yes, perhaps the organisers are following this type of doing the draw (on the eve of the tournament) when everyone is present;
12-13-2011, 03:03 AM #11
I believe that Sandy is waiting for the DRAW, before creating the PAW Game of this tournament for us.
12-13-2011, 03:10 AM #12
12-13-2011, 03:25 AM #13
2011 Super Series Finals: LIVE DRAW link
I have also found this LIVE DRAW link, located at;
12-13-2011, 03:31 AM #14
Hahaha... Lin Dan and Chen Long are drawn in the same group. I hope CBA won't match-fix LD-vs-CL, when playing in this group (Mens Singles Group B).
Last edited by chris-ccc; 12-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.
12-13-2011, 04:40 AM #15
12-13-2011, 05:00 AM #16
12-13-2011, 05:04 AM #17
By chris-ccc in forum Super Series Final 2011Replies: 404: 12-22-2011, 07:56 AM
By chris-ccc in forum Super Series Final 2011Replies: 425: 12-16-2011, 04:59 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Super Series Final 2011Replies: 385: 12-15-2011, 02:52 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Super Series Final 2010Replies: 108: 01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Super Series Final 2010Replies: 419: 01-09-2011, 07:40 AM