User Tag List

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup decided getting a brave sword lyd and z force

and then selling the one i dont like to get a second one of the other one:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you think of the lyd thunder? im a super offensive player. able to do pretty good jump smashes from rear court but also known for my quick movement and fast tempo in games. quick at intercepting at net.... but also not bad at tight net play...... and fast drives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yippo888 View Post
    yup decided getting a brave sword lyd and z force

and then selling the one i dont like to get a second one of the other one:P
    what if you like both?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had both the LYD and ZForce 3U...

The LYD is slightly faster but I didn't like it... Sold it to my friend.

To me, it wasn't anything special. It's not head heavy like the ZForce (which I can use for both singles and doubles) and it's not as fast as my Gosen Shiden (for doubles).... Not worth keeping for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally tried this racket a few times. In my opinion, I really love the racket, everything just works perfectly for me. I do not own the racket, my friend does and my friend does not like it :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yippo888 View Post
    what do you think of the lyd thunder? im a super offensive player. able to do pretty good jump smashes from rear court but also known for my quick movement and fast tempo in games. quick at intercepting at net.... but also not bad at tight net play...... and fast drives.
    What kind of racquet do you play with now. For me the LYD is an absolute blast to play with. However, my usual racquet is the VT-80 and I found that the BS-LYD just didn't have the same kind of smashing power. It also doesn't help that mine is a 4U and I usually play with 3U racquets.

I've seen people on the forum saying the BS-LYD is a fast racquet but it isn't..... it's FAST!!.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting.

I can't get hold of one to try. Perhaps there will be a few more available in the next batch into UK. I am told the grip size is G2 compared to G3 which is usually offered into UK. Is this true?

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My BS LYD is a European version as is indeed G2.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously? A European G2? Interesting. So far we only got G3, which is actually perfect for me if I only want towel grip on the wood, and in Asia, G2 is dominant (I never got the bigger grip sizes when ordering there...)...so far, I had no choice between 3U/4U and G3/G2 in Germany, only 3U/G3 rackets were available.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It made me wonder whether Victor were going to manufacture all new racquets in G2 grip. However the latest racquets i tried were G3 so it looks like it's only on this particular racquet.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently victor sizing is in reverse, therefore victor g2 is same as yonex g4, as is more common in Asia, as we have smaller paws in general compared to our European counterparts.....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor G2 = Li Ning S2 = Yonex G5
    And it's completely stupid to call your smallest grip the biggest number. So Yonex is actually the reverse here^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I thinking about buying a Victor raquet, but I don't know if i should go for BS LYD or MX70, since they have similar specifications.
    I'm a men and mixed doubles player (I don't play singles at all) and I would like a head heavy raquet. My current one is an Armortec 900Power, but I'm looking for something slightly less offensive and faster at drives.
    I think BS LYD would fit me, but I can't try it and I don't really know the difference with MX70.
    Any help will be welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,I need your advice. I currently play with the SW35 and the Li-Ning N55-II. As my N55-II broke I want to try new rackets.So how is the LYD compared to the N55-II (if you haven't tried the N55-II maybe you have played with the SW35)The SW35 is a bit too head-light for me... But stiffness is just perfect I hope you can help me Cheetah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WoOZY View Post
    I had both the LYD and ZForce 3U...

The LYD is slightly faster but I didn't like it... Sold it to my friend.

To me, it wasn't anything special. It's not head heavy like the ZForce (which I can use for both singles and doubles) and it's not as fast as my Gosen Shiden (for doubles).... Not worth keeping for me
    Thanks, this was what I was looking for! I already find the ZF slightly light, but luckily after many hours of play with my other heavier rackets, the ZF has it's place in fatigue power land I'll probably skip this one too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Might get it, then again might not, been using specs clones for years now. Cost me about 600hkd for the lethal 90, kinda like a brave sword clone. Not sure if it is going to help my game at all really. Long since trellised that my own skills far outstrip whatever a racket can do for me. But in Hk it's so easy to get caught up in the hype about new rackets. Lol. Maybe ill just get a second lethal......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Hey guys,I need your advice. I currently play with the SW35 and the Li-Ning N55-II. As my N55-II broke I want to try new rackets.So how is the LYD compared to the N55-II (if you haven't tried the N55-II maybe you have played with the SW35)The SW35 is a bit too head-light for me... But stiffness is just perfect I hope you can help me Cheetah
    It is NOT head heavy... So if you think the SW35 is too head light and you're looking for head heavy... This is NOT the racquet for you! I think the stiffness is about the same... I would not use the LYD for singles but the SW35 I would...

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast