User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benwilluk View Post
    How much are old spec BS10s in the US then?
    US $197.

asdfasdf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow that is quite expensive.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Fans : comparing BS Lee Yong dae and kason F9 , which racket is better?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Hm, do you have a BP measurement?
    I think I wrote something about that a while back - compared the BS LYD and 09 (both strung and gripped exactly the same), and the BS09 was head heavier by more than 5mm. It also felt heavier to swing around, and that was my significantly lighter one which is probably bordering on 4U...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st experience and thoughts with this BS-LYD.....this racquet definitely swings/defends/drives extremely fast compared to any of the meteor series racquets.....but i'm having abit of problem unleashing the power in the smash compared to meteor racquets...perhaps a change in string setup will get me the ideal power.....have to say i'm very satisfied playing with this racquet currently.....will try to put in more hours b4 having the right feedback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know where can I get this racket in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya? What is the price for this racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    1st experience and thoughts with this BS-LYD.....this racquet definitely swings/defends/drives extremely fast compared to any of the meteor series racquets.....but i'm having abit of problem unleashing the power in the smash compared to meteor racquets...perhaps a change in string setup will get me the ideal power.....have to say i'm very satisfied playing with this racquet currently.....will try to put in more hours b4 having the right feedback
    Which Meteor are you comparing it to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says 'ANY' of the meteor series, so I think all of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.

Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.

Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's also a smaller head, which could account for a lot, especially when you don't always hit the sweet spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.
    Porky used MX80 and MX70. Not sure about MX60.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.

Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.

Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.
    I used all the meteor series racquets b4 and i can get powerful smashes from all of them even MX80 though it's stiffer and gives me elbow and wrist pains at times....cant explain why, but BS-LYD juz lacking in the power department currently....my fellow players had the same comments as well....i juz lost the "booming" smashes....hahah....maybe the tension need to tweak abit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    Porky used MX80 and MX70. Not sure about MX60.
    Thks bro for answering on my behalf....in fact i'm using MX60 currently and is my most used racquet now....i broke my MX80 and sold off my MX70...hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    I used all the meteor series racquets b4 and i can get powerful smashes from all of them even MX80 though it's stiffer and gives me elbow and wrist pains at times....cant explain why, but BS-LYD juz lacking in the power department currently....my fellow players had the same comments as well....i juz lost the "booming" smashes....hahah....maybe the tension need to tweak abit
    Interesting, thanks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AARGHH! Broke the strings for the 3rd time since February (2x top, this time lower right). Well, opportunity to test another string. This time, the BG66Sharp...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3rd since February??? Dude, that's....not much No reason to complain. Mine don't get past the 1-month-mark, I break them earlier or cut them after 4 weeks....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    3rd since February??? Dude, that's....not much No reason to complain. Mine don't get past the 1-month-mark, I break them earlier or cut them after 4 weeks....
    Agreed, but this is not my main racket... By far!

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast