User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 358 to 374 of 671
  1. #358
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benwilluk View Post
    How much are old spec BS10s in the US then?
    US $197.


    asdfasdf

  2. #359
    Regular Member Benwilluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow that is quite expensive.

  3. #360
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,494
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Fans : comparing BS Lee Yong dae and kason F9 , which racket is better?

  4. #361
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Hm, do you have a BP measurement?
    I think I wrote something about that a while back - compared the BS LYD and 09 (both strung and gripped exactly the same), and the BS09 was head heavier by more than 5mm. It also felt heavier to swing around, and that was my significantly lighter one which is probably bordering on 4U...

  5. #362
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1st experience and thoughts with this BS-LYD.....this racquet definitely swings/defends/drives extremely fast compared to any of the meteor series racquets.....but i'm having abit of problem unleashing the power in the smash compared to meteor racquets...perhaps a change in string setup will get me the ideal power.....have to say i'm very satisfied playing with this racquet currently.....will try to put in more hours b4 having the right feedback

  6. #363
    Regular Member Kelvin T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Petaling Jaya,Malaysia
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know where can I get this racket in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya? What is the price for this racket?

  7. #364
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    1st experience and thoughts with this BS-LYD.....this racquet definitely swings/defends/drives extremely fast compared to any of the meteor series racquets.....but i'm having abit of problem unleashing the power in the smash compared to meteor racquets...perhaps a change in string setup will get me the ideal power.....have to say i'm very satisfied playing with this racquet currently.....will try to put in more hours b4 having the right feedback
    Which Meteor are you comparing it to?

  8. #365
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK / Belgium
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It says 'ANY' of the meteor series, so I think all of them.

  9. #366
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.

    Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.

    Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.

  10. #367
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK / Belgium
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's also a smaller head, which could account for a lot, especially when you don't always hit the sweet spot.

  11. #368
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.
    Porky used MX80 and MX70. Not sure about MX60.

  12. #369
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    No, that's not what I meant - I should've been more clear.

    Porky, I am referring to where you say that you're having problems unleashing the power in the smash compared to Meteor rackets. I think the MX60 is very easy to get power out of, mostly because of its medium stiffness, whereas the MX80 is more difficult to get power from because it's pretty stiff. I thought it'd be kind of hard to say the LYD is harder to get power from than the entire Meteor series when the different rackets in the series vary in the difficulty with which you can get power from them.

    Unless you mean that you can't get power because of the frame shape, but to be honest I don't think it's hard to get power out of the Bravesword frame even though it's less solid feeling than the Octablade or boxier cross sections. The "maximum" amount of power is larger in boxier ones, sure, but that's a different story.
    I used all the meteor series racquets b4 and i can get powerful smashes from all of them even MX80 though it's stiffer and gives me elbow and wrist pains at times....cant explain why, but BS-LYD juz lacking in the power department currently....my fellow players had the same comments as well....i juz lost the "booming" smashes....hahah....maybe the tension need to tweak abit

  13. #370
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    Porky used MX80 and MX70. Not sure about MX60.
    Thks bro for answering on my behalf....in fact i'm using MX60 currently and is my most used racquet now....i broke my MX80 and sold off my MX70...hehe

  14. #371
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    I used all the meteor series racquets b4 and i can get powerful smashes from all of them even MX80 though it's stiffer and gives me elbow and wrist pains at times....cant explain why, but BS-LYD juz lacking in the power department currently....my fellow players had the same comments as well....i juz lost the "booming" smashes....hahah....maybe the tension need to tweak abit
    Interesting, thanks.

  15. #372
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    AARGHH! Broke the strings for the 3rd time since February (2x top, this time lower right). Well, opportunity to test another string. This time, the BG66Sharp...

  16. #373
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    3rd since February??? Dude, that's....not much No reason to complain. Mine don't get past the 1-month-mark, I break them earlier or cut them after 4 weeks....

  17. #374
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    3rd since February??? Dude, that's....not much No reason to complain. Mine don't get past the 1-month-mark, I break them earlier or cut them after 4 weeks....
    Agreed, but this is not my main racket... By far!

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Brave Sword 09, Lee Yong Dae Racket, KR coded
    By ggman8988 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 10-13-2011, 12:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •