User Tag List

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 671
  1. #137
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can stay with the string if you wanna get used to it. If you don't, then cut it.
    For me it wouldn't matter that much due my low intermediate play level.

    But I can't imagine that NBG98 is hard in feeling because it was my first string on Arc10. The feeling was great (especially the superb repulsion) when I remember

    btw: you mean it's easier to play with BS LYD because you were used to N90 (too), but LYD is still not that head heavy like N90, right?
    If you would rate the head heaviness and stiffness of these both rackets with x/10 points, what would the results look like?
    I think BS LYD is still far away from MX-80's stiffness right? Also far away from the stiffness and head heaviness of VT80?
    Last edited by Accordaz; 02-21-2012 at 01:29 AM.

  2. #138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    You can stay with the string if you wanna get used to it. If you don't, then cut it.
    For me it wouldn't matter that much due my low intermediate play level.

    But I can't imagine that NBG98 is hard in feeling because it was my first string on Arc10. The feeling was great (especially the superb repulsion) when I remember

    btw: you mean it's easier to play with BS LYD because you were used to N90 (too), but LYD is still not that head heavy like N90, right?
    If you would rate the head heaviness and stiffness of these both rackets with x/10 points, what would the results look like?
    I think BS LYD is still far away from MX-80's stiffness right? Also far away from the stiffness and head heaviness of VT80?
    The NBG98 has a great repulsion, but it just didn't match with the BS LYD edition. I have the NBG98 on the ARC10 also, and it's my best combination for that racket.

    The BS LYD isn't even as head heavy as the VT80. The N90 is even more head heavy, so they are not the same.The N90 is the most heavy feeling badminton racket I have so If I have to rate the LYD head heavyness, it would be round an 8 for both heavyness and stiffness. The BS LYD is really not that stiff. The MX80 is one of the stiffest rackets currently around. In terms of balance, the BS LYD is not that far away from the MX80. If you compare the stiffness of the BS LYD and the VT80, it's rather complicated. I would rate the stiffness about the same, but different due to the differences in shaft thickness.

  3. #139
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what about power n defense of BS LYD compared to mx80? I used to play with mx80, but cant resist the stiffness, hurts my arms when i love to played smash, but i love the way i defense with my mx80

  4. #140
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do we know what the balance point of the LYD is? Over 300?

  5. #141
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tianKu View Post
    what about power n defense of BS LYD compared to mx80? I used to play with mx80, but cant resist the stiffness, hurts my arms when i love to played smash, but i love the way i defense with my mx80
    I think the BS LYD is the racket you're searching for.

  6. #142
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Loved this racquet so much, I just bought another one.

    There are none left for sale anymore here where I am for at least a couple of months ... Good thing I picked 2 up =]

  7. #143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerryH View Post
    Loved this racquet so much, I just bought another one.

    There are none left for sale anymore here where I am for at least a couple of months ... Good thing I picked 2 up =]
    You own two? :O Then give us a short review by yourself please Maybe some comparison

  8. #144
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tuned the grip size by adding a single layer grip to it, and it was a lot better. And for the string, it snapped because of a mishit. Cannot complain, so the tuning continues. Any suggenstions about the string to use from those who love this racket?

  9. #145
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    Tuned the grip size by adding a single layer grip to it, and it was a lot better. And for the string, it snapped because of a mishit. Cannot complain, so the tuning continues. Any suggenstions about the string to use from those who love this racket?
    Have you ever considered BG66Ultimax?

  10. #146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Have you ever considered BG66Ultimax?
    Yes, but because I wanted to stick close to VS850, I considered BG80 and BG66 Sharp even more!

  11. #147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm big fan of Lee Yong Dae and this racket looks very nice, design and performance wise! Can't wait for it to come in stock again, will definitely buy it

  12. #148
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone who as tried this racket recently can have a review on it? =]

  13. #149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone tried BS15 and BS LYD yet?
    Can someone confirm that they're the same racket, just with different looks?

    I don't see any arguments why there should be two different named rackets in the market (for Victor) if they're the same.
    If they are really the same racket, a naming convention like BS 15 (LYD) would make more sense. Whatever, I still doubt they're the same racket...

  14. #150
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They aren't the same racket. The 15 has an 'optimetric' head like the Carlton Vapour Trails, and the LYD has a slightly shorter head (about 4mm) but the width is the same as a regular Bravesword.

  15. #151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You don't own BS LYD, do you? :P

    I'm still waiting for mine... -.-"

  16. #152
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My iPad is acting weird. Ignore this post
    Last edited by Maklike Tier; 03-09-2012 at 02:34 AM.

  17. #153
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, but I have had a fondle in a shop that does have all the Braveswords so naturally I compared them all.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Brave Sword 09, Lee Yong Dae Racket, KR coded
    By ggman8988 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 10-13-2011, 12:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •