User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Prospeed racket question

Hey Badminton Central, this is my first post on badminton central so sorry in advance if its not that good a post. Anyways, I'm in the market looking for a new racket and I was really interested in these rackets that have been put into the market by prospeed. I've never really looked into racket brands other than Yonex, Victor, or Li-ning. The big three I suppose. The rackets that I have been using recently would be a nanoray 700 fx (nanogy), Arc saber 7 (Bg 65 I think), and Black knight superlight ghosts (all with bg 70), all of these rackets are either broken or not in my posses ion anymore. Well I'm a broke college student and I want to buy a new racket. Should I invest in one of these rackets or should I just save up and buy another arc 7 or a racket of similar quality to a Yonex racket. By the way, I play doubles and I love being a front player and like to play defensively if the net kill is not available. If possible can I be pointed in the direction of other cheap brands? THANKYOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for the recent non-Yonex rackets I have only used Prospeed so don't just take all my word. If you want to go with Prospeed and need maneuverability I would suggest Pegasus, Quantum Energy or (if you prefer more balanced one) Trueno Zigzag.

Yonex arcsaber is quite expensive and with the price you could get more than one rackets from other non-Yonex rackets which are not necessarily inferior to the big brands. With the pricing for arcsaber 7 here in NZ I could buy more than 3-4 Prospeed rackets. Of course if you do have your own money (translation: not from your parents) and if you are really happy with YY arcsaber there is no stopping you from going with it.