User Tag List

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After using my pair of BSLYDs for 6 weeks 2-3 sessions a week, I still have very mixed feelings over it. While I have gained more precision in the fore and mid of the court, my backcourt smashes have suffered, clears are still ok. It felt good when I first picked it up and played with it, but as I used it more and more, playing a bigger variety of shots, I just don't know...it's currently a source of frustration, I wanted to love it so much but it just sorta fell short somehow. Tried vs850, bg66 and zymax 62 with it as well, still yet to find the winning combination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,
    Using BS LYD for awhile now. Smashing good but lacking on defense. Has anyone had any shoulder pain after using BS LYD? FYI - my killer racket is MX80 which stiffer than BS LYD but not suffer any shoulder pain. So now have mixed feeling over it.... My strung with BG80 25lbs digital.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MIE X5 View Post
    Hi all,Using BS LYD for awhile now. Smashing good but lacking on defense. Has anyone had any shoulder pain after using BS LYD? FYI - my killer racket is MX80 which stiffer than BS LYD but not suffer any shoulder pain. So now have mixed feeling over it.... My strung with BG80 25lbs digital.
    What do you feel is lacking in defense? I thought defense is very good, just like the rest of the Bravesword series. No shoulder pain too. I get elbow pain when using MX80.LYD @ 26 lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BS LYD feel kinda heavy compare to my meteor series (MX80 & MX LDN). Anway racket is anyone preference... it may suit you but not possibly suit me right. May be I not suit to BS series coz have try BS9 & BS169 no chemistry.. Juz suffer a bit on defense but smashing WOW feel solid....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Victor Fans:

Any fans here can explain the difference between BS LYD N VS BS LYD (1st generation .)
    What are the differences?

http://www.victorsport.com/product_detail_8.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi Victor Fans:

Any fans here can explain the difference between BS LYD N VS BS LYD (1st generation .)
    What are the differences?

besides the paint scheme??!?!?!?!

Think Kwun mentioned it was slightly heavier 2-3 grams? much earlier in the thread...search within the thread.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra View Post
    besides the paint scheme??!?!?!?!

Think Kwun mentioned it was slightly heavier 2-3 grams? much earlier in the thread...search within the thread.
    the LYDN i had measured 4.2grams lighter than the LYD, even though the specs are supposed to be the same. not sure if that manufacturing variation or by design.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    the LYDN i had measured 4.2grams lighter than the LYD, even though the specs are supposed to be the same. not sure if that manufacturing variation or by design.
    I fear it's just by variation....have the same problem with my Bs09s (making the heavier one bloody useless for me).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops lighter...me bad

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just bought BS LYD, will be trying it tomorow for the first time

Will give a review tml !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really like the Bs LYD but i have some Trouble with the Production Variation:
    I own 4 of These rackets but they are completly different. Weight ist between 92 to 102 gr. All with the Same String and Same grip. The Balance is different too. Frome really Head Heavy to nearly Balanced, all in these 4. Hate that. I talked to my retailer and he said, it could Happen weithin Victor. Dependance all in production Factory and Date. Thats why i will replace in soon mayer Arc11. Hope Not to habe These Big tolerance

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex has the same variation in weight, so it's likely that it won't be better....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But then it doesn't make Sense to have more rackets of the same. but with the bs lyd it is extremly in Terms of differences. Could Not Imagine yonex or others have the same issue

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flogge20 View Post
    But then it doesn't make Sense to have more rackets of the same. but with the bs lyd it is extremly in Terms of differences. Could Not Imagine yonex or others have the same issue
    It does make sense - it's the same racket. But for normal customers, there's a certain variation in weight. Yonex has that, Victor has that, Li Ning has that....Victor might be a little worse than others (I got different Bs09s as well) but don't think Yonex or anyone else produces all rackets in a .5g weight range. The only difference might be a slightly tighter quality/weight control.
    Are all your rackets set up just the same? Identical string/tension, number and thickness of grips,.....?

If you want them to feel more alike, you can get some lead tape (Victor offers it pre-cut, called 'Powerizer') and apply a small amount to the lighter rackets' heads.
    It'll help even out the difference in feel - but be cautious! Even .5g can be felt very much, so there's no need to go with 2.5g or sth and it's actually risking damage to the shaft which might not stand up to the high weight.

Oh, and using a just slightly thinner grip on the lighter rackets might make them feel head heavier, too. Use the same number of grips as on the others, but apply with less overlap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- all 4 with Same String and nearly Same tension
    - Same grip, 1.5 yonex overgrips
    - totally different feeling of BP....
    can't tolerate it. Feel like totally different rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to know if this racquet is still in production and easy to find?

Thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor recently released a new version of the BS-LYD, so it is still in production.