FS: Yonex Nanoray 4UG4

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Jay11, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

Hi,

I'm selling a brand new Nanoray 700 FX that I received from Yonex as a replacement for a broken racket. I'd like to keep this transaction within Canada, preferably in Montreal. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    A price perhaps?

3. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

Depends, where do you live?

4. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    The rules clearly state you must name a price, irrespective of where I live.

5. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

Do the rules also state that you can't tell me where you live? I would like to know your location in order to determine the cost of shipping. If you're not even in Canada, I won't bother making you an offer.

6. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Hi Jay11,

Please note that other members are trying to help newbie like you to sell your racquet. Please also provide the ser# and cone code while you are at it.

Thank you.

7. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    Again, the rules state you must name a price when selling. There are no requirements on shipping, however as you have no posts aside from this advert, I would've thought it in your best interest to maybe reconsider your manners in the hope of developing enough credibility to sell your racket.

8. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

The price that I am looking for is 200$ canadian excluding shipping fees. For your information, yes I am new to this forum, but I think from my first post I remained polite and all I asked was your location and tried to explain to you that I would like to know if you are at least located in Canada. You, on the other hand, did not want to tell me this little piece of information and kept referring to the rules of this forum. I think I am not the one who should reconsider my manners.

9. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    I'm not interested in your racket! I was doing you a favour by reminding you of the rules, and now your argumentativeness is eroding your credibility and damaging your chances of selling your racket.

10. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

Well I thank you very much for your "help" and "good manners" and your opinion that nobody asked for. Have a good day!

11. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    The rules are not my opinion, and being that they are rules it doesn't matter whether you asked for them or not. Here they are! (Make note of the big red writing)

Sellers

give as much information as possible, here are the checklist of info that you are required to include:
    • PRICE MUST BE SPECIFIED. no auction/bidding allowed.
    • on subject of your post, specify FS (forsale) and then brief name of items, and price.
    • make and model
    • detailed specs - 2U/3U, G4/5, sizes (for say shoes)
    • price you want for your item with currency - $100 can be HK$100 or US$100 (HK$780)
    • location - most ppl prefer to not have to pay US$25 worth of shipping if you are far from them
    • shipping preference - are you willing to ship the racket to another country?
    • shipping cost if applicable
    • condition of item - age, scratches, etc.
    • if possible, and will make buyers much more comfortable, post pictures of your item
    • if item is sold, post a messages saying so
    • no fake / counterfeit items are allowed in the marketplace
    • item that been posted in other web such as ebay, forum and any online selling is not permitted.

12. Jay11

Jay11 New Member

No your opinion is this: and now your argumentativeness is eroding your credibility and damaging your chances of selling your racket

I'm done wasting my time with you. I'm here to try and sell a racket and deal with people who know what good manners are. You just said that you are not interested in buying my racket, so please stop spamming this thread.