User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An amateur looking for a badminton court or a tournament in hyderabad?

i am novice badminton player who has just entered into this field. i am male and 19 years old. i live in kompally in hyderabad.

i want to play badminton but i am unable to find courts, so are tournaments something that i should try first? i know all the rules and have been playing this sport for around a year now(just in college or with my friends). so please do suggest some courts or some tournaments that are going to be held this year.

thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blasttrash View Post
    i am novice badminton player who has just entered into this field. i am male and 19 years old. i live in kompally in hyderabad.

i want to play badminton but i am unable to find courts, so are tournaments something that i should try first? i know all the rules and have been playing this sport for around a year now(just in college or with my friends). so please do suggest some courts or some tournaments that are going to be held this year.

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by blasttrash View Post

thanks.
    I dont think there are any indoor courts in kompally area,unless one of the gated communities in the Gundlampochampally areas have a court?The district tournaments for 2013 are over.You can keep a lookout for the tournaments coming up in 2014,.There is a facebook group as well,you could try posting queries there as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/466182130073156/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Are there any Badminton courts near Ramanthapur.

regards
    Sridhar