Victor Meteor X80 vs.Li-Ning N55-II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Cheetah, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Cheetah

Cheetah Regular Member

Student
    Hi,
    I am currently playing with the MX80 but it's too stiff for me. I am quite interested in th N55, as it's stiff and head heavy.

I've already played with the N90 but it was too head-heavy.

How do you compare the N55-II to the MX80 / SW35 (I played with the SW35 before

hope you can help me :)

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I have all the racquets you listed (except it is N55-I) and the N55 is the most all rounder. It is easiest to use compare to MX80 and SW35.

3. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

yup, the N55-I/II are both all rounders since its not too stiff (medium+), not too head heavy (290mm bp) and there is a N55-II S too, it has a 295bp. N55 is comparible to an ARC10 but fully upgraded.

the N55-II has a totally different swing from N55-I due to its shaft near the head being thinner than near the grip. It will throw you off. Once you get it though, its worth it. But i know some who never do :S

Value wise, you might be better off with the SW35 or if your current MX80 is 3U, try to swap for a 4U one, it'll bend more :D

4. Swiftlegend

Swiftlegend Regular Member

Student
    I have an ARC 10 and an N-55(I). I would say my smashes are stronger with the N-55, i can definately feel its flexier. The N-55 is a nice racket to play with but it isn't that fast to swing with - that would be my only critiscism.