Fitriani

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by miksss, Dec 19, 2011.

1. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Look like many peoples are interested to discuss about Fitriani! So, i decided to open a thread for her. We can discuss more on her here and follow her progress from time to time.

Name : Fitriani
    Born in : 1998
    Club : Exis Jakarta Utara

can anyobe give the exact date of birth of Fitriani? In PBSI website is written 1 Jan 1998, i thought it was wrong.

2. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Fitriani just too dominating in GS U-15.

Her result at U-15 division this year :
    • Winner at Cilegon Open 2011
    • Winner at Sirnas Jakarta 2011
    • Winner at Semarang 2011
    • Winner at Sirnas Surabaya 2011
    • Winner at Astec Open 2011
    Totally, this year Fitriani played in 6 tourney in GS U-15 division, she won 5 out of 6!
    She played 60 matches and only played rubber set 6 times! And only lost once, in Sirnas Bali 2011!

Her percentage of winning in U-15 division is 98.3%

Not to mention her good result at Singapore Youth International 2011, Fitriani who just 13 y.o became semifinalist in GS U-17 there lost to eventual winner Malvine Alcala in two tight games. She should start to play in GS U-17 division as it will give more challenge to her! Hope she will become our future WS!!

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

comment about Fitriani

4. samsudd_s

samsudd_s Regular Member

clerk
    can anyone share her pics? :p

5. miksss

miksss Regular Member

pictures taken from Indonesia juniors thread(picture posted by okiazr).. Fitriani is on the middle one. Fitriani looks much younger than her opponents. quite cute though :D:p
    ber_155.jpg

#5 miksss, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  6. MelvIndonesia

MelvIndonesia Regular Member

Student
    Hope she can be Indonesian's Ratchanok Inthanon :D

7. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

Yes, especially since Marleve mainaky became a coach for PB Exis. Hope Maeleve will coach and polish Fitriani to become like Ratchanok!

8. miksss

miksss Regular Member

PB Exist Bring Two Former Pelatnas Coach

JAKARTA-Two former pelatnas coach PB PBSI, Marleve Mainaky and Tjaja Indra Thomas, formally coaching program to strengthened the junior and youth athletes from PB Exist which is headquartered in North Jakarta.
    Secretary of PB Exist, Michael Kwox ​​states, the former Cipayung's architect strength is expected to develop the achievements of athletes in the North Jakarta over the years declined due to internal conflicts in the body of Pengkot PBSI Jaku. "We hope that with their presence, 32 young athletes in the PB Exist can be a professional athlete who can bring the fragrant name of the nation, "he said in Jakarta, yesterday (8 / 12).

Meanwhile, Marleve who attended the event explained, join the club owned by Alex Tirta be a challenge. "If we just stay in the national training athletes who have great hone but with the plunge in the club, then I have a challenge how to build an athlete since the age of juniors," said former champions Indonesia Open 2002.

In addition to seeking new challenges, Marleve said, he pullback of Cipayung and anchored in the PB Exist because pelatnas got many coaches already. Moreover, during handling women's singles in Cipayung, no athlete achievements that stand out after Susi Susanti and Mia Audina.

"At the national training already got 6 coaches. Over the past four years coaching, I have not seen any spectacular achievements. So be gentle. Now it's time I quit and give coaches an opportunity for a more experienced than me," he said at length.

In the same place, Thomas, who once coached the women's doubles national training in 2009 stated, the reason he joined the club because it promises the emergence of a new generation of hope. "Badminton is no longer prevail in the current period, and I expect to be popping up through the PB Exist professional athletes who can make bring pride to the nation," said Thomas,who break the contract extension in badminton club at Boston, United States.

source :
    http://bataviase.co.id/node/900601

9. miksss

miksss Regular Member

It is encouraging to see Marleve coaching in PB Exis, yeah the young talents like Fitriani need a proper training program from young ages.

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

PB Exis Set Target to Contribute Players to Pelatnas in 2013

PB
    Exist was recently formed a year ago. But, the club based in Ancol, North Jakarta was dared to set the target that they can contribute players to Pelatnas Cipayung in next two years.

"Our target in the next two years we've been able to produce players for Pelatnas," said the chairman of the PB Exist Alfianto Wijaya on Thursday (8 / 12). To realize this target, PB Exist strengthened by two coach who once coached at Pelatnas, Marlev Mainaky and Thomas Indratjaya.

According to Secretary of
    PB Exist, Michael Kwok PB Exist has been registered to PBSI North Jakarta and established by Alex Tirta as his totality to badminton. The club is no source of income from other parties. Kawasaki is one of the sponsors that help equipment to costumes.

It is said Alfianto although relatively new, PB Exist has trained 32 athletes who choosen through selection in region. Their dormitory was
    in Sunter and we are fully financed them. "Going forward, we will send them to the Singapore Youth International Championships. At least we will send them to a championship level of Asia, 'said Alfianto again.

To further develop the club, PB Exist also plans to hold a championship in January 2012. "We are not as big as
    other clubs, but armed with a coach with an international reputation we intend to enhance the reputation of the club, 'said Alfianto.

"We expect the presence of PB Exist able to improve performance in North Jakarta badminton and badminton athletes qualified labor in general.
    The result is one of our target athletes, Fitrianti has twice won GS U-15 titles at National Circuit. At least two years of practice they can enter pelatnas, 'said Alfianto.

While Marleve admitted joining the PB Exist because of concern to national badminton, who had twice resigned from the national training, last July finally officially handle athletes in PB Exist since last September.
    "This is my form of awareness of Indonesian badminton. Earlier I met with club owner, Mr. Alex Tirta to discuss the vision and mission of the club. He has a very high concern to the progress of badminton, "said Marleve.

He saw the form of concern over Alex Tirta include the provision of facilities provided. "In addition to the players who practiced boarding facilities are also dispatched to the national circuit (national). Here I was challenged to form the young players because we've left behind two to three generations. I hope that through the contributions made potentially able to bring players and I also asked for support from the peoples, 'said Marleve.

In PB Exist, Marleve assisted by two assistant coaches handle a single sector and practicing in the GOR Galaxy, North Jakarta and also develop their own programs."While this is my own handles for all categories from beginner to U-19. They come from various regions such as North Jakarta, Banten, East Java, Klaten, Solo, and Ambon. I hope that after two years of practicing able to go through the national training, 'he said.

Actually, the man who ever strengthen Indonesia Thomas Cup team three times had received offers from four countries, namely Malaysia, Poland, Japan, Germany.While Thomas will handle doubles player. Thomas previously had handled the club in Boston for two years after resigning from national training in December 2010. "I accepted the challenge from Mr Alex to help the talented players,

source : http://www.jurnas.com/halaman/27/2011-12-09/191803

#10 miksss, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Thomas had been in Boston less than 2 years for sure...also The owners of Exist are the owners of famous ALEXIS....Kawasaki is owned by one of their partner...

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Wow....good news for INA badminton development but can they achieve it? Hmm.....

13. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    384017_278445835537492_110286885686722_717423_61578587_n.jpg
    another fitriani's pic

14. miksss

miksss Regular Member

I guess this is when she was on TV station? cause i saw Tina Talisa :D Hey, doesn't Fitriani look taller than previous pictures?

15. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    yup, that pic was taken at dec 28th 2011 after shooting a tv show "fokus pagi indosiar" which hosted by Tina Talisa
    while previous pic was taken at 2009 (cmiiw), thats why she look taller at the last pic....

#15 okiazr, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  16. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Yeah. Wow, her height grow quite fast then. Hope she could grow until 167 to 170 cm.

17. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Congrats Fitriani for winning Sirnas Jakarta 2012 title! Finally she won the GS U-17 title in Sirnas.. If im not mistaken this is her first U-17 title in sirnas.

18. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    again, congratulation to fitriani for the 2nd consecutive sirnas U-17 title...
    and also 1st XD sirnas U-17 title...

i hope you can become top 15 in the next 10 years... seriously, we need a talent in GS....

19. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

Don't you think fitriani should play at higher level taruna?
    I think remaja level is too easy for her and not challenging anymore...

20. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    too easy ??
    no lah... she just won 2 sirnas... but she hasn't met any djarum WS...
    met once with Devi Yunita, and she lost....
    her titles is the same as aida's titles... if she win sirnas again 1-2 times...
    maybe yes, taruna is better for her... but she should really dominate remaja first... try to beat the best, like all djarum girls...

dont be too hurry....

we dont need any player like ratchanok inthanon who can be in top so early....
    what we need is a stable player, and mature well to challenge the world :)
    no need to rush....

#20 fathonezic, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012