User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,571
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default DRAW of KOREA Open SS Premier 2012

    The draw (updated 20th December 2011) as released thorugh BWF website : http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file_download.aspx?id=41087

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a prefect platform for lin dan injured and chen long get defeat by chen jin!
    go li yong bo!

    and du peng you will try his hardest to beat peter

    if peter beat du,he will probably enter semi final with ease
    Last edited by limsy; 12-20-2011 at 07:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lyb need to choose between
    a,dont care about reputation(which he already bad with),and send chen jin into final
    b,try to stop the damage,and let them play an un-ordered matches

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's big points for LD to defend so i think LD wont let CL or CJ....in the final....

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    There's big points for LD to defend so i think LD wont let CL or CJ....in the final....
    how about OG gold 2012 for lin dan?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ 4 CHN MS in the bottom half. I see the top 4 seeds are placed accordingly but why is 5-8 in a sort of random way? I would of expected by the time you reach the quarters and assuming all the seeds won it would be 1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    only 2 top seed is in fixed place

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Metro Manila Philippines
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone predict if this would be a replica of either the Hongkong or China 2011 SS tournaments. I am sick and tired of watching Team China dominate the finals. I hope the Koreans defend their turf very well this time around including the other seeded players to help make BWF SS and SSP tournaments not as boring as it used to late in 2011.

  9. #9
    Regular Member soulpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Borneo
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwinski View Post
    Can anyone predict if this would be a replica of either the Hongkong or China 2011 SS tournaments. I am sick and tired of watching Team China dominate the finals. I hope the Koreans defend their turf very well this time around including the other seeded players to help make BWF SS and SSP tournaments not as boring as it used to late in 2011.
    hope for the patriotic korean linejudges help their players well.

  10. #10
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Draw analysis for Ina :

    XD : Bad draw for Rijal/Debby & Nova/Vita but Ahmad/Lily should be go to SF
    WD : Bad draw for Anneke/Nitya, Vita/Nadya......Anneke/Nitya should be sent to GP or GPG more often
    WS : Q Barring any upsets Firda and Linda should progress to md
    MS : Simon has to face Taufik as early as 2nd rd, Taufik has lots pts to defend here so.......
    MD : Bad draw for Kido/Hendra or Chai/Guo ?? Bona/Ahsan should face Ko/Yoo again in QF, good draw for Rian/Angga though

  11. #11
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,574
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Draw analysis for Ina :

    XD : Bad draw for Rijal/Debby & Nova/Vita but Ahmad/Lily should be go to SF
    WD : Bad draw for Anneke/Nitya, Vita/Nadya......Anneke/Nitya should be sent to GP or GPG more often
    WS : Q Barring any upsets Firda and Linda should progress to md
    MS : Simon has to face Taufik as early as 2nd rd, Taufik has lots pts to defend here so.......
    MD : Bad draw for Kido/Hendra or Chai/Guo ?? Bona/Ahsan should face Ko/Yoo again in QF, good draw for Rian/Angga though
    .
    IMHO, it is better to defeat stronger opponents in earlier rounds first, than to wait for later rounds before they face their stronger opponents.
    .

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Re: Lin Dan and CHN players in the bottom half.

    His first real test, even before getting to the QF where CJ should be waiting with a free pass to the SF, will be in R2 against the evergreen Lee Hyun Il. Wanna bet if the most patriotic line judges will be selected for this match?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dream match #1 comes in WSQ R1: HHY v Firda.

    While I like Firda, I'm afraid it will be curtains for her. To more important stuff... HHY faces the winner of Febe and Sindhu for a berth in the main draw. A very realistic possibility. Even in R1, she has a winnable match against Petya. It gets a little more difficult after that as big, bad (but also cute) WYH looms on the horizon.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Remember that the Super Series now has a corps of international line judges as well. That said, there will be so many matches on Thursday involving Koreans and there aren't enough imports to call every line in every match. Last year, the biggest complaints came from Sung Ji Hyun and I believe the one judge who caused her the most grief was Korean, though I don't remember exactly.

  15. #15
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,574
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Remember that the Super Series now has a corps of international line judges as well. That said, there will be so many matches on Thursday involving Koreans and there aren't enough imports to call every line in every match. Last year, the biggest complaints came from Sung Ji Hyun and I believe the one judge who caused her the most grief was Korean, though I don't remember exactly.
    .
    It was the Sung Ji Hyun-vs-Wang Yihan (No.3 seed) match at the Semi-Finals (if I remember correctly).
    .

  16. #16
    Regular Member Aikachan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jesselton
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's a speculation that JJS/LYD will withdraw because of JJS's shoulder injury. Hope anyone especially Korean BCers will shed some light on this matter. No fun if these duo won't compete.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Badmintonshire
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Remember that the Super Series now has a corps of international line judges as well. That said, there will be so many matches on Thursday involving Koreans and there aren't enough imports to call every line in every match. Last year, the biggest complaints came from Sung Ji Hyun and I believe the one judge who caused her the most grief was Korean, though I don't remember exactly.
    She complained because they didn't help her enough as she expected maybe...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Sharing] 2012 KOREA Open SS Premier 3rd Jan Qualification
    By Vaido in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 88
    : 02-20-2012, 07:29 PM
  2. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #157 KOREA OPEN PREMIER SS - 2012
    By Sandy in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 379
    : 01-08-2012, 09:28 PM
  3. 2012 KOREA Open SS Premier - Live stream,
    By Vaido in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 9
    : 01-05-2012, 03:34 AM
  4. Entry List of KOREA Open SS Premier 2012
    By CLELY in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 7
    : 12-29-2011, 03:36 AM
  5. Draw Korea Open Premier Super Series 2011
    By press100 in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011
    Replies: 45
    : 01-25-2011, 02:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •