If you are wondering why Lin Dan is so godly, here's the mystery solved...

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by ns9900, Dec 21, 2011.

1. ns9900

ns9900 Regular Member

2. buhavoc13

buhavoc13 Regular Member

HOLY **** i saw that part where he was hitting them in from anywhere...incredible

3. visor

visor Regular Member

You have to watch it all the way to the end. That's where they reveal how the incredible LD video has been altered and edited. BTW this video had been discussed in the past before, most of us know it has been altered. :)

4. ns9900

ns9900 Regular Member

Yes, I had seen this video quite sometime back as well. But I'm not sure if they had revealed the "before and after" footage like this video had shown. :) This is the first time I had seen how it was filmed.

In reality, LD's shots were all over the place. Proofing that he is still mortal like us. :p

This is actually a series of videos. One of the video tried to debunk a video in youtube showing LYD smashing a birdie into a watermelon as a hoax. But in fact, it is true. :D

5. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

I like how Li-Ning released the behind the scenes footage of that particular video especially on CCTV5 which is one of the most popular sports channel in P.R. China. Everyone knows LD is only human, and those shots in the advertisement cannot be true. Now we all know [the later that is] :D

But LD sure is one of the best of the best badminton athletes worldwide.

If LYD can do that to a watermelon, I believe FHF can probably smash the birdie through the watermelon :p

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Although now you got me interested in watching Zhang Ning vs XXF in that 2008 OG wsf. That is the same ZN who is now coaching China's women singles and doubles!