Badminton Coaching/ Training in Singapore

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by JTVICTOR, Dec 22, 2011.

1. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes.

Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

2. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Training Equipment will be provided except for the rackets. I will also make the court bookings. Various methods of training will be provided, such as feeding of multiple shuttles and doing drills. Physical training will also be done for competitive players.

3. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Interested please call me at 81332169,thanks.

4. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Main Venues of Lessons/ Coaching Sessions are held in Serangoon, Amk, Marine Parade. Other Areas feel free to make arrangements with me at 81332169.